Loki "I'm a pretty big deal"

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
So thought I would share our awesome story of the day. I LOVE football! The assistant coach, George Stewart, for the Minnesota Vikings came in today for an eye exam! He saw Loki and feel in love, how could he not LOL, Loki normally will hide when someone comes in the door at work till he can scope them out and for some reason he walked right up to George like they were best friends! To see this big football coach melt made me smile. He took a few pictures of Loki I wish I would have asked him to take a picture with Loki but I was kind of star struck not gonna lie. Maybe when he comes in next I can ask him. Of course he saw my license plate and asked if I was a Packers fan or a Vikings fan my response, "I am a football fan" :goodone:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Loki has friends in high places! Of course, here in southern New Jersey, Dudley and I cheer for the E-A-G-L-E-S!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GOOD ANSWER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Go Dolphins!! WooooHoooo!!

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki has friends in high places! Of course, here in southern New Jersey, Dudley and I cheer for the E-A-G-L-E-S!

I have to border jump for my teams:) football here is a huge deal if you are in WI you cheer for WI if you are in MN you cheer for MN LOL I just love football players not specific teams

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Very cool... Sounds like mama and Loki had big smiles on their faces today.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to Victory , I'm in Love with Chip Kelly so far. Not married, no kids, no distractions

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So great you can take Loki to work with you. I sure wish I could take the girls sometimes.
I could give a "whit" about football, probably wouldn't have recognized the name George Stewart from Adam. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9403]Lokismom[/MENTION]

OK... give it up, what is the plate?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
When I was waiting to get Chumley from the LI Bulldog Rescue I had my heart set on naming him Rex..after NY Jets coach Rex Ryan because he kind of looks like a bulldog. The day he arrived and I found out his name was Chumley I couldn't change it..he just looked like a Chumley. I'm glad I didn't too because the Jets play like sh*t and I hate Rex Ryan now!
Next time he comes in make sure you get a pic of him And Loki!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.