Petflow.com to help Dinah for her surgery

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
he acts like he has eatin in weeks when we have food out we have to put him outside, he is not allowed in the kitchen anymore. he is tall enough to where he can stretch his neck and rach the counters

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so happy I am crying right now.... we will not know how much petflow.com raised until Monday, but hopefully sooner. I am just waiting to hear how many people used the code and did the auto ship program.

If you did, please send me a message so I can get a count, that would be great.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
That is Awesome news.... I am soo happy.... Woo Hooo Dinah...

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I am so glad to hear that.... I have been praying for her survival....she is well loved by all of us I think.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
She is one special little girl...can't wait to meet her!!!!:luv: I even ordered her a new collar from Dozer....they are gonna suprise us with the pattern, she will be one rotten girl and my mom's boss(nursing home) said as soon as we are ready and she gets her CGC.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow thats wonderful news... everyone at the nursing home will love her

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I got my order from Petflow yesterday, if you plan on ordering you should probably allow 4-5 business days on shipping, depending on where you live. I am west coast- they are east coast, so basically I got my order in 4 business days- not bad at all!!!

I gotta tell you, this company is great.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
yep mine is coming today also, 4 days. Not bad considering I had ordered something else a few days before and it wont be here till monday.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
This is what was written on Midlands Kittens Rescue this morning....after Stormy asked me to call her.
Good news bad news: good Dinah is alive and even spunky like she was on vacation. Bad news the surgery did not "take" so we are back at sqaure one. Her life will still be very short on meds and little activty. but we tried and what life she lives will be the best we can be sure of that..
Stormy is suppose to speak with the Surgeons again tomorrow to get a clearer picture of what is to come....I really dont know what to say at this point because I am in shock.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Oh no I am so sorry that the surgery was not a success... that is terrible news.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Dinah is still in our prayers and miracles do happen. You will give her the best life, no matter how long or short.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I am so sorry to hear this..... But Bella's Mom is right no matter how long or short her life is...she will have the best with you. I will continue to pray for her and that God will keep her close to him as she heals and get stronger.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]
Are they going to let you take her home? I'm really sorry that this is happening. This is extremely upsetting. :*(

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I dont know at this point but i have a feeling i'm not....it is so upsetting and I am just beside myself. I have been crying since about 1:30 am. It was to the point I almost coudnt work becuase I'm about to lose my voice.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.