Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
either way, I saved on Abby and Sophie's bag and free shipping.....I would rather help someone that helps our community, sometimes that is priceless.

Amen to that! :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
im looking on there site and they have lots of "1 star foods" pedigree, biljac, beneful, Eukanuba, pro plan etc

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ewwww I guess I was wrong about the 1 star food thing. Forget I ever said that. :whistle:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yes mam big time at that!!! at the top it has all the drop down lists to help you pick out food and i did a puppy dry food no allergies and it brought up all the 1 stars.... o and i couldnt even find avoderm :(

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
awesome:up: thank ya.... ya i thought i was spelt it right but i am blonde sooo who knows :lol:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] Have you set up auto ship yet? Maybe they will make the donation (that is the deal) if you set up auto-ship. I will ask if you want. :)

No I didnt but am not ready to start up the auto ship either. Still waiting for them to get paypal in place for that.

alexpetflow

Nov 12, 2010
Hi guys,

We'd love to carry only premium products, unfortunately, not every customer can afford to spend the extra amount it costs to purchase those products. We've already removed many lower-quality products from our site, and we get requests for them daily.

Most customers, unfortunately, are not educated about the products that they purchase and simply buy what they see advertised on TV (beneful etc).

Thanks for your feedback!
Alex

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hi guys,

We'd love to carry only premium products, unfortunately, not every customer can afford to spend the extra amount it costs to purchase those products. We've already removed many lower-quality products from our site, and we get requests for them daily.

Most customers, unfortunately, are not educated about the products that they purchase and simply buy what they see advertised on TV (beneful etc).

Alex

I understand completely. I cannot even get my friends and family to feed good foods so easily cuz they go with what they "think" sounds like a good food. You are running a business so if you arent making money then nobody will win. Would just be nice to be able to educate people more on the dog foods.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Hi guys,

Alex
We understand. Believe me, when it comes to online petfood sites... its all supply and demand and I know alot of people who swear by Pedigree and Eukanuba and for their dogs it works....but they aren't EB's either. Most breeds that arent inbreed(purebred) dont have the tummy issues that EB's have. With Georgia being a purebred mutt lol.(mastiff,Bulldog,Pit) Her stomach is rock solid.....she could eat nuclear waste and not ever have a stomach issue , well as long as you take out the corn lol. My vets dog was on pedigree and lived to be 24yrs old. He fed alot of the things we do with his food, also boiling chicken and cooking hamburger as a added protein and also for the oils. So I dont't knock any stores or websites for selling the 1 star foods. I think PetFlow.com Is GREAT!!! I got Mr.beefy a bag of fromm and 3 bags of treats for less than 65$ because of the $10 discount and free shipping. Which is great because after I drive to the store, spent 3 hrs in the store because I have a hard time making up my mind or not blowing the whole day looking at EVERYTHING. I'm spending about $20 less if not more.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ya our lab could eat a big ol rock and it wouldn't even bother him he is our vacuum around the house. i had gone into the other room left my cereal bowl w milk on coffee table wasnt gone a min and he had finished it up :angry: we are still feeding bo pedigree for now im wanting to switch foods to see if that helps him with the begging, wondering since he's only getting a filler its not keeping him full long enough. i have been giving him some biljac too "trying to get rid of bag" i know its a 1 but im tired of that bag there and lex is already transferred over to avoderm so were still giving lex some and bo about half and its not working yet lol...
jeff doesnt wanna spend 40 to 50 dollars on food for bo, hell he said if it wasnt for me and this website lex would still be on pedigree :angry:. we need a smiley with a baseball bat lol but we do give him left over steaks, meats, hamburgers etc pretty reg so who knows what i should do :confused:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I know with Georgia I tried to give her some of Beefy's food and its too rich for her tummy, instead of her poop being like cement it was kinda soft so no more Beefy food. She eats Diamond Naturals and I give her boiled chicken and hamburger plus all the pumpkin,yogurt, salmon oil and the horse sized multi-vitamin I have to give to Beefy. In two years she hasnt ever been sick....except when she got bit a snake...but she still didnt get "sick" the vet said he was perplexed because her body pushed the venom out. She always gets an A+ at her yearly health check!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.