Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
EDIT POST: New coupon code for petflow.com is englishbulldog
Free shipping on orders over $59. Promotion below has expired.

I spoke with PetFlow.com this morning. They want to provide a special offer to help Dinah with her surgery. :heart:

If you sign up with coupon / redemption code EBNEWS within the next 48 hours, they will donate $30 for each person who signs up to her surgery fund! :heart: :up: Just follow this link:

Petflow.com

With this coupon code, you will get:

• $10 of your first order
  • FREE SHIPPING on your order and all future orders, as long as each order is over $65.
  • $30 donation to Dinah's surgery fund
  • In order to get this promotion, you will need to set up a delivery schedule.
  • No sales tax in 46 states excluding NY and NJ
IMPORTANT!! Your credit card will NOT BE CHARGED until your food is shipped. So if you just bought dog food, that is okay because you will not need to pay for your orders until they are shipped. :up: You can set up your first delivery for A MONTH FROM NOW and Dinah will still get the $30, and you will still get the promotions of $10 off your first order and FREE shipping on all orders over $65!!

There is no better deal on the internet- or even at your local feed store- that can beat this. And we already know they are legit, because some of our members have already ordered successfully with this company. I have figured out that I will spend the same amount of money that I would going to my feed store, but get FREE treats (basically).

My dog food (purchased from the feed store) was $62.95
I paid ext. $5 in sales tax.
Plus I had to go to the store to get it, 17 miles away :(.

Total: $67.95

Same dog food at PetFlow.com $59.99
1 Bag of treats $6.99

Total: $66.98 (plus I get treats! :up: And don't have to go to the store to get it!!! :up:)

You can also contact [MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION] here on our forums if you have any questions. He will even do his best to match the prices you get from your local feed store or dog food supplier, if you find their prices are higher.

We ALL need dog food. I have already signed up, join me and help this company get the clients it deserves- and help Dinah at the same time.

To learn more about Dinah and the surgeries she needs, please follow this link: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...-donate-chipin-dinah-needs-heart-surgery.html

One last thing. Even if you don't always order over $65, shipping is only $4.95 ~ can't beat that!

Last edited:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
i will have to contact him because one of the dog foods I feed is 51.99 on their site and I just paid 34.99 for the same bag today. And they dont sell the puppy food Ireland is on lol they have the brand just not the one I use..

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
i will have to contact him because one of the dog foods I feed is 51.99 on their site and I just paid 34.99 for the same bag today. And they dont sell the puppy food Ireland is on lol they have the brand just not the one I use..

What brands are you feeding? Was that bag on sale/clearance that you got today? Because their prices are really reasonable, and sometimes even less than the stores from what I looked at.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Ireland is on bil Jac puppy. and my dane is on Natures Recipe, the bag I bought today was onsale for 34.99 its normally 39.99. and on the site its 51.99 ugh l would love to sign up..

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ireland is on bil Jac puppy. and my dane is on Natures Recipe, the bag I bought today was onsale for 34.99 its normally 39.99. and on the site its 51.99 ugh l would love to sign up..

You may want to consider changing foods. Not for this in particular- no, but for the overall health of your bullies. Bil Jac is a 1 star food, (Petflow does not carry 1 star foods I believe) and Nature's Recipe is only a 2-3 star food. (check out the dog food ratings here: Dog Food Ratings at English Bulldog News

For what you are paying for Nature's recipe- you should be getting more quality for your buck. Seriously, ask [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] who was using this food prior to her switch. Check out this topic regarding Nature's Recipe and what we discovered about this particular brand of food:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ion/2042-another-food-question-allergies.html

Last edited:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Petflow has bil jac food listed lol.. I am waiting til this bag is half gone and Im going to try something else with her. I hope it does not come back up like the food she got the other day does lol..

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dang I wish I hadnt ordered my food already a couple days ago. :(

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] Have you set up auto ship yet? Maybe they will make the donation (that is the deal) if you set up auto-ship. I will ask if you want. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You may want to consider changing foods. Not for this in particular- no, but for the overall health of your bullies. Bil Jac is a 1 star food, (Petflow does not carry 1 star foods I believe) and Nature's Recipe is only a 2-3 star food. (check out the dog food ratings here: Dog Food Ratings at English Bulldog News

For what you are paying for Nature's recipe- you should be getting more quality for your buck. Seriously, ask [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] who was using this food prior to her switch. Check out this topic regarding Nature's Recipe and what we discovered about this particular brand of food:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ion/2042-another-food-question-allergies.html

Vegas did horriable on Nature's recipe, although it was cheaper it did contain Potato, Although I now spend $60.00 on his food Natures Variety Instinct Salmon, it is so worth it he does not itch, STINK, eats less, and is so happy. He is like a different dog not being so miserable with all his allergies I am so happy for him, but also for ME, the first thing you smelled when you walked into my house was him!! I am ANAL about a clean house, I would spend $100.00 just to not have him miserable and have my house smelling good and clean!!.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Placed my auto ship order tonight. If I am correct, I think I get Fromm's surf and turf in a 31lb bag and they largest is 26lbs. So I don't know if I am getting a price savings, but I will look into it.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just searched "31 lb bag of fromm" and did not return any search results, :whew: so..... I hope you are not right. I don't have my bag otherwise I would go look. Anyone got their Fromm bag handy? Surf and Turf large bag should be 26lb and the others should be 30lbs.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
either way, I saved on Abby and Sophie's bag and free shipping.....I would rather help someone that helps our community, sometimes that is priceless.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.