The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Today is going to be interesting to say the least as it is the first day that Harlea will be at home with me while I am working. I have been alone with her many times but this is a first so it will be fun... I hope. She usually goes to work with my wife Tuesday through Thursday, but I wanted to start transitioning her to being here while i am working so wish me luck. lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I hope nothing important has to be done today... LOL

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I know right. My day isn't to bad so I will still have plenty of time to play with her and take her out. I am only worried about the times when I am on the phone with my customers as she can bet quite vocal at times. :)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Good Luck. I work at home every day with Dudley...my office is upstairs...and he likes to be downstairs. In fact, I really have to beg him to come upstairs. I envisioned him sitting next to me while I write...not happening. He naps downstairs and I write upstairs! HA!!:rolleyes:

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I hope one day when she gets older she will hang out with me while I am working. Right now she is in her play pen which takes up a good portion of our living room just chomping away on her antler. Oddly enough she has become infatuated with some of the cat toys here lately as well so she has plenty to keep her occupied between the hour to hour and a half intervals that I will be able to go and play with her.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I'm sure it will be a great day. Good luck

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well we know what you will be doing then and it wont be work :rofl:
Agree w/that... LOL Welcome to my world Todd, you just need to add a an active toddler... :rundog:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm sure she'll be fine, she will love being home with Daddy. How lucky that your wife as able to take Harlea to work with her, and now you get to work at home, and she gets to stay with you. Good luck, and she should be fine while you are on the phone, as long as she has a toy or something to chew on to keep her occupied. Keep us posted on how today went.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Good Luck! I know I would end up not working and pestering Ruthie all day. I'm sending you motivation!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
She is doing really good. Only barked once while I was on a call and that was because kitty brudder decided to stick his tail in the play pen to tease her. She was napping when I went to take her potty and she went right back in when she was done. she is being so good that she got a frozen yogurt cube early today... SSSHHH.... Don't tell mama I did that. lol Seriously though she has been better than I could have asked for and next round I am going to bring her to my area and put the gate up to let her hang with me.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How cool!! Every time I've brought Buster into the office he just sleeps. As long as I have the Tchaikovsky going he's off in snore land. haha!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online