Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Good luck!!! Sheldon can be vocal as well if I am on the phone and he wants attention. Matter of fact when I was talking to the vet last time Sheldon decided to chime in and tell them hello numerous times.:ROFL2:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good luck!!! Sheldon can be vocal as well if I am on the phone and he wants attention. Matter of fact when I was talking to the vet last time Sheldon decided to chime in and tell them hello numerous times.:ROFL2:
:lmao:
that's too CUTE!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
i just put the TV on animal planet for her and she is just starting at it. She will be out in a matter of minutes.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
i just put the TV on animal planet for her and she is just starting at it. She will be out in a matter of minutes.

Animal planet what is it about that channel and our bullies Sheldon watches that and Phil the vet tech was laughing so hard she could barely talk they know Sheldon pretty well LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Animal planet what is it about that channel and our bullies Sheldon watches that and Phil the vet tech was laughing so hard she could barely talk they know Sheldon pretty well LOL

All of the pups we have ever had have all watched AP. Harlea goes nuts when Dogs/Cats 101 is on. She tries to climb on top of the TV stand and gets really vocal.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Yea the best of luck to you on this "work" thing. The last time I tried to work at home this is what I got. Who knew house plans was the best place to take a nap. I would push him off and he would scoot right back on. I lost the fight needless to say.
IMG_1991.jpg

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yea the best of luck to you on this "work" thing. The last time I tried to work at home this is what I got. Who knew house plans was the best place to take a nap. I would push him off and he would scoot right back on. I lost the fight needless to say.
View attachment 53905
That is just too darn cute. She is napping in her play pen with her antler resting against her nose right now.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
All of the pups we have ever had have all watched AP. Harlea goes nuts when Dogs/Cats 101 is on. She tries to climb on top of the TV stand and gets really vocal.

Its the only channel Sheldon will watch except for Spongebob

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I managed to survive until my wife got home. Harlea was excellent today and she can stay with me anytime. :) Like i would really tell her no anyhow.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I know right. My day isn't to bad so I will still have plenty of time to play with her and take her out. I am only worried about the times when I am on the phone with my customers as she can bet quite vocal at times. :)

:tapfoot: Ftse never liked me on the phone when he was a puppy it was like having a crying baby but a yappy one :ROFL2:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I managed to survive until my wife got home. Harlea was excellent today and she can stay with me anytime. :) Like i would really tell her no anyhow.

Lol its hard to look into those bully eyes and say no they have some sort of mind control trick lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.