From tragedy, comes a little bit of happiness

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
So sorry for your loss...

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Oh I am so sorry for your sad story, but so glad it has sort of a happy ending. I hope Baby and Mugsy will not only rebond like before, but that they help you and your wife through the trauma in your hearts. Thankyou for sharing. Keep us posted on your babies!!

Well said that is what I was trying to get at.

#hugs again#

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
So very sorry for your loss :( and so happy for your gain.....hugsssssssssssssssssssssssss

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Oh I am so sorry for your sad story, but so glad it has sort of a happy ending. I hope Baby and Mugsy will not only rebond like before, but that they help you and your wife through the trauma in your hearts. Thankyou for sharing. Keep us posted on your babies!!

Yes, so sorry for your loss...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thank you everyone for the condolences and well-wishes. We are very happy to have Baby living with us. She's adapting well and is starting to behave like her old self. I think Mugsy will have to adapt a bit, though. He's no longer getting 100% of the attention now. Last night he weaseled his way onto our bed without us noticing. Who knew a 60lb bulldog can be so nimble and light-footed like a ninja! We woke up with him snuggled up between us.

...and oh man....the snoring! We thought Mugsy snored loudly. We have a duet every night!

They'll probably both be up there soon.

Condolences for you and your wife's tragic loss.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thank you so much for adding Baby to your family. Bless you.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I'm glad Baby has a best friend in her time of need! What a sweet picture.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.