Brynn's new name is going to be stinky!!

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Fromms. Fromms actually has an ingredient in it that cuts down on the smell of :poo: & :fart:!!

If this is true then the two bags of Fromm I bought did not have this ingredient in it.:lol: Dooleys :poo: stinks more now that he is on Fromm than his other food and will crop dust the living room every once in a while. His gas can peal paint off the wall it smells so bad. But its a once a week occurrence.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
If this is true then the two bags of Fromm I bought did not have this ingredient in it.:lol: Dooleys :poo: stinks more now that he is on Fromm than his other food and will crop dust the living room every once in a while. His gas can peal paint off the wall it smells so bad. But its a once a week occurrence.

What Fromm's do you feed him? Lol I will take once a week over multiple times a day!

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
beef fratita (sp)

Oh lord, that is what I just bought Brynn. Hahaha I hope she doesn't end up like Dooley with worse smelling :poo: ! But, like cowsmom said this purina crap sounds to be exactly that - crap! So anything has to be better than purina! lol

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Pheww; I was aware bulldogs have a farting problem, but this much!?! Have to say it doesn't really bother me, but some are much worse than others, lol. But, is it normal to do ALL the time or is there any way to make it stop? She will just be standing there and fart, or sleeping and fart... lol any ideas as some smell yuckkyy others are whatever it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks! :/ lol.

Forde use to have the worse gas .....i now laugh thinking about it.......with each step up in food i took it seemed to lessen .....he is on Fromm pork and peas now and he hardly ever has gas.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.