Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New bully or extend vacation?

Since you are already spending a week in Hawaii....I'd do the week, then get the great love of a bully when you get home. After 1 week in Hawaii....you'll be ready to come home to Stig. 2 weeks is too long!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

I would do Hawaii extend a trip. This last year I got married in Sept. got Vegas in Oct. went on a honeymoon/Cruise for 7 days in June and it was so hard to leave Vegas and find a reputable place, after MUCH research I did find a doggie spa and LOVED it as well as he did, we went on another 1 year anniversary cruise for 5 days in Sept. again leaving him at the same place. My point is we can not just pick up and go anywhere, it is like having a baby. My husband, being newlyweds, is always wanting to get away for short trips and I remind him of not only the cost of going, the cost of leaving Vegas at the spa. We do take weekend trips occasionally but what a plan it takes, dropping Vegas off, feeling guilty, coming home, picking him up. Travel now you may not get the chance again especially with two. Stig will have a brother or sister soon, take time for you and your BF while you can. (Just my opinion)

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I'm not much of a traveler, I guess. I say do the week in Hawaii and then get that new baby!!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
    Likes (Received)

i am soo thankful that I have a awesome neighbor that pet sits for me and vice versa we love to go to the river in the summer and there is no way I would take any of my dogs, she is here with them and they love her. She is an incourager lol she calls and says arent you going away this weekend lol..

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    i am soo thankful that I have a awesome neighbor that pet sits for me and vice versa we love to go to the river in the summer and there is no way I would take any of my dogs, she is here with them and they love her. She is an incourager lol she calls and says arent you going away this weekend lol..
    You are SO lucky ... I have a work colleague/friend who house/dog sits for us and he loves the bullies ... but I pay him so we have to limit our times away. However, we knew that when we took on this many dogs .. and the love of them is enough to make up for the times we DON'T have away!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads