Mirror Mirror..

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Its cute. But in all seriousness, not that it should or need be taken that seriously, I see it as a sign of intelligence or growth in intelligence. For whatever reason he first looked, perhaps thinking it another dog or curious now he is realizing something, it could be a form of self realization, the realization that it is indeed himself, self reflection, reflecting on the Self, no pun intended

Last edited:
OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Its cute. But in all seriousness, not that it should or need be taken that seriously, I see it as a sign of intelligence or growth in intelligence. For whatever reason he first looked, perhaps thinking it another dog or curious now he is realizing something, it could be a form of self realization, the realization that it is indeed himself, self reflection, reflecting on the Self, no pun intended
Now that was deep Tim! I love it!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Chum:heartsign: He does it every morning cause he has to make sure he stays looking good for all his admirers on EBN :inlove:

Hey there's Grumpy in your signature! Busters been looking all over for him!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is great! What a priceless photo!! Love me some Chums!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog

Interesting thought Tim....

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
This has to be a bully thing Loki has always stared at himself in the mirror when he was younger he would try and play with this mysterious dog in the mirror now he understands that it is him. Too cute Chum has the best facial expressions!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's self reflection while reflecting on what will be for breakfast.

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Chumley... so handsome...you devil you...:yes4:

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
speaking of reflections....
2013-03-07 17.25.53.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.