Will my bully's immune system get used to mosquito bites?

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
Just wondering because when I first moved to china, my body reacted badly to mosquito bites but after a few months, the bites didnt cause that much of a reaction, and now they almost dont bother me at all.

It's mosquito season all the time here so bites cant be avoided so Im hopeing after being bitten a few hundred times, my bulldogs immune system wont react to it.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I wish I had perfect answer for you but I don't. It is mosquito season where we live as well and Harlea been bitten many times and her reaction has been the same with each bite and it hasn't changed at all in the little over 2 months that we have had her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] --- would the ACV wash work for mosquito bites too?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
The thing about mosquito bites is they carry heartworm. That's very very serious,
yes, for the bite area, ACV will relieve itch, so will a raft of other things such as ,milk of magnesia , aloe vera, witch hazel ,emu oil , Aveeno , just to mention a few.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.