OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Hello, I'm new to the bulldog forum, and am loving it, and loving these stories. I can relate to so many of you with my baby girl, Lady Aspen. I think once you own a bulldog you do go overboard with everything that concerns them!!!. Good luck in your training adventure.

Glad you are enjoying the forum. It's a great site to learn and also be entertained. I see you have no pic and no name but my powers of deduction tell me that you own a pressure cooker.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Good luck with the training! He looks like such a "good boy" :)

aspen2012

Aug 23, 2013
New Mexico
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Aspen
I'm not to computer savy but will muddle along. Will get a pic up soon. She most definitely is a handful. I'm her third and final mommy, I adopted her a few days after her first birthday, she will be two in Oct. She had so many allergies and issues it's been a real experience but do have her leveled out on a good diet and shampoo so we are on the right track.

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I'm not to computer savy but will muddle along. Will get a pic up soon. She most definitely is a handful. I'm her third and final mommy, I adopted her a few days after her first birthday, she will be two in Oct. She had so many allergies and issues it's been a real experience but do have her leveled out on a good diet and shampoo so we are on the right track.

It sure takes a long time to find the right combination of food and soap and all the peaces of the puzzle. Gods bless you for taking her. It's hard but so worth it.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Good luck to Luca. I don't know how you could ever say no to that face :luv: who knows maybe Michael will train Luca so well he'll appear on the news as well lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
looking forward to the stories.... er, I mean updates on your seesion

Most Reactions