Luca is getting professional help!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Ok.
To all who have been reading my posts since Friday you already know Luca has put his daddy through the mill with his Dillinger like escape from the house while daddy was in the shower washing off the shame of another week of fixing New York City corporate, banker, criminal ***hole's air conditioning. Followed but not to be outdone by his poor behavior at the dog park.
Yes. Luca has daddy in a bad way. Daddy is realizing that his boy needs some professional training. He's already done puppy class and all the sit and stay and lay down commands and that's cool but he's a big boy now. 11 months and 60 pounds of lean sirloin. I had already spoken to his original trainer about private lessons and that may have been just fine but like most things I do I tend to go a little overboard. Those familiar with my long and drawn out posts can attest to this. Earlier today I came across a trainer in my area who I recognized from the local news channel; News 12 Long Island. I won't say his name because I haven't met with him yet and don't wanna go spreading free publicity until i know for sure that its a quality product. That would be un-American. Lets just call him Michael for now. Michael has appeared on the local news here and there with great training tips and philosophy for dog owners. I made several attempts to call his facility but kept Getting a recorded message. I don't leave messages. It's silly. Your talking to yourself and someone else gets to listen later. Sounds like the early stages of dimmensia to me. Anyway.... Long story short (lol) I made an appointment to have Luca evaluated by Michael himself free of charge. Since the dude has been on TV and written books and all that good stuff I'm sure it will be big $ to acquire his staffs services after the evaluation but hey,..
Like i said. Overboard. Cant have just any trainer. Gotta get the friggin Ceaser Milan of Long Island. Nothing's too good for this face, right? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377565549.821462.jpg

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm with you, big Mike...I can't say 'No' to that face either...good luck
and GOD bless! Keep us informed...I'm rootin' for y'all.
:smoochwink:

OP
K

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I'm with you, big Mike...I can't say 'No' to that face either...good luck
and GOD bless! Keep us informed...I'm rootin' for y'all.
:smoochwink:

Thanks Carol :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Who could say no to a face that any bully lover would love? Not me that is for sure.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, hope it works out well for all of you. Keep us posted on his progress.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok.
To all who have been reading my posts since Friday you already know Luca has put his daddy through the mill with his Dillinger like escape from the house while daddy was in the shower washing off the shame of another week of fixing New York City corporate, banker, criminal ***hole's air conditioning. Followed but not to be outdone by his poor behavior at the dog park.
Yes. Luca has daddy in a bad way. Daddy is realizing that his boy needs some professional training. He's already done puppy class and all the sit and stay and lay down commands and that's cool but he's a big boy now. 11 months and 60 pounds of lean sirloin. I had already spoken to his original trainer about private lessons and that may have been just fine but like most things I do I tend to go a little overboard. Those familiar with my long and drawn out posts can attest to this. Earlier today I came across a trainer in my area who I recognized from the local news channel; News 12 Long Island. I won't say his name because I haven't met with him yet and don't wanna go spreading free publicity until i know for sure that its a quality product. That would be un-American. Lets just call him Michael for now. Michael has appeared on the local news here and there with great training tips and philosophy for dog owners. I made several attempts to call his facility but kept Getting a recorded message. I don't leave messages. It's silly. Your talking to yourself and someone else gets to listen later. Sounds like the early stages of dimmensia to me. Anyway.... Long story short (lol) I made an appointment to have Luca evaluated by Michael himself free of charge. Since the dude has been on TV and written books and all that good stuff I'm sure it will be big $ to acquire his staffs services after the evaluation but hey,..
Like a said. Overboard. Can have any trainer. Gotta get the friggin Ceaser Milan of Long Island. Nothing's too good for this face, right?View attachment 53736

Hahahaha! ! Well done my man!! Michael could be the key, we shall see!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Excellent Big Mike..Time to show Luca some tough love! He's going to do just great!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Can"t wait to hear how it goes! That squishy little face deserves the best!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... Luca is beautiful!!! Good Luck Mike & keep us posted ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Mike, keep us posted on that "sweet" boy's progress! He is so cute! Nothing is too good for him!:yes:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I LOVE the way you write. So hilarious! I hope everything turns out good with Luca, I wouldn't be able to resist that sweet face either!

aspen2012

Aug 23, 2013
New Mexico
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Aspen
Hello, I'm new to the bulldog forum, and am loving it, and loving these stories. I can relate to so many of you with my baby girl, Lady Aspen. I think once you own a bulldog you do go overboard with everything that concerns them!!!. Good luck in your training adventure.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online