Kids back to school and Boomer is sad!

jodimiller

Aug 9, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boomer
picture475.jpgpicture478.jpg Well the kids are gone to school and Boomer misses his boys! He keeps going to each of their bedroom doors and barking then comes to the couch with me and pouts and whines....My poor baby:moping:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Poor Boomer. Even the look he's giving you breaks my heart. However when the kids get home I could just imagine the amount of wiggling that will be going on

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Poor Boomer -- he might be more unhappy than the kids that summer is over! He needs more hugs!:hug:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww poor Boomer! He's adorable...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
jodimiller

jodimiller

Aug 9, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boomer
It was a happy reunion this afternoon....He went with me to the school for pick up :) And the silliest yippiest tail wagging hugging and kissing laughting show of display of affection I ever saw occurred! Hope tomorrow is better for baby Boomer. And he gets use to school. All 3 boys have laid in the floor with him, played with him for hours this afternoon. He is definitely like having a 4th child <3 he is the baby brother.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww he's missing his brothers. Sooo cute. He just needs more loving and cuddles from mama until the boys come home. Maybe giving him one of their shirts that they wore might make him miss them less, if he had their scent.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It was a happy reunion this afternoon....He went with me to the school for pick up :) And the silliest yippiest tail wagging hugging and kissing laughting show of display of affection I ever saw occurred! Hope tomorrow is better for baby Boomer. And he gets use to school. All 3 boys have laid in the floor with him, played with him for hours this afternoon. He is definitely like having a 4th child <3 he is the baby brother.

How totally sweet.... been a few days how is he doing?

OP
jodimiller

jodimiller

Aug 9, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boomer
He is still missing them but I let him have the shirts/shorts they sleep in during the day. He still looks for them the first couple of hours after they leave. But he is no longer as depressed as he was. 3 day weekend so he will have all their attention again for the next few days. And doesn't comprehend homework either...so my Freshman gets to use the dog chewed my homework excuse finally :) He was sitting on the couch with Boomer laid beside him while doing his homework. We to the restroom came back to a chewed mess :) Boys will be boys!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online