Good news!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
As some of you may know already, Bella was an owner surrender to ROEB who I fostered ... and failed ... :heart:

She came to us with a massive cherry eye that was firstly tacked back into place, but almost immediately popped straight back out. Then she had to go back in and have it removed. As a result of the surgery plus the fact that she had had the cherry eye all her life, Bella ended up with dry eye in that eye.

Her tear test had her at a 7, when a reading of 20 would be considered excellent. So she was prescribed optimmune and we took her back for another test on Friday. Her eye is now at 27!!!! :w00t:

Just look at these pretty brown eyes!!! :luv:

photo (3).JPG

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Best failure ever :) I'm glad her eye is doing better, she's beautiful!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Bella is beautiful :luv: I'm so glad to hear that her eyes have healed up!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
As some of you may know already, Bella was an owner surrender to ROEB who I fostered ... and failed ... :heart:

She came to us with a massive cherry eye that was firstly tacked back into place, but almost immediately popped straight back out. Then she had to go back in and have it removed. As a result of the surgery plus the fact that she had had the cherry eye all her life, Bella ended up with dry eye in that eye.

Her tear test had her at a 7, when a reading of 20 would be considered excellent. So she was prescribed optimmune and we took her back for another test on Friday. Her eye is now at 27!!!! :w00t:

Just look at these pretty brown eyes!!! :luv:

View attachment 53586

:heart: That's FANTASTIC!!!!! She's soooooo Beautiful!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
She is so beautiful I just want to love on her. I don't think I could foster because I'd end up wanting to keep them and it would break my heart to have to give them up I'd be a blubbering mess LOL. She really is beautiful!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Such good news! She's beautiful! Hugs and bully kisses to Bella from Dudley!:blowkiss:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Fantastic news -no more meds for Beautiful Bella xx

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.