REALLY??? When does this stage end???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I got home from work, did our normal routine, walked Vegas, etc. went into the bathroom to get ready for shower and of course you know who follows, put on a new roll of toilet paper, get out of the shower and the toilet paper reached from my bathroom all the way into the living room, 3 rooms away, and he has a piece in his mouth and is chewing it like chewing tobacco in his mouth. >.< I tried to take pictures but my camera was showing low battery and would not take one. So EXACTLY WHEN DOES THE "PUPPY STAGE" END he is 17 months old????? and now I know ALWAYS keep the battery CHARGED~!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I think I have read bulldogs don't get out of the puppy stage until after 2 years old. Not sure if thats right or not. That would have been some great pictures!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], I got one picture but I am sure it is not good, I will post when my camera charges.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
At two years??? LOL well I have 7 months more, he is never ending!!! I am always watching but he is sooo sneaky........>.<, and the best part about it is I LOVE :heart:, it all, even though I complain!!! He is my replacement baby now, that my skin/babies are out on their own.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
My almost 5 year old Linus is still up to no good - eating rolls of paper towels, chewing rocking chairs, breading himself in breadcrumbs and rice - for some, I don't think it ever ends!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, it was just toilet paper, could have been worse. I wish Gertie would have destroyed a roll of TP and not the rug. And they're not even 6 months old yet. :crazy:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Ya I don't think they ever get out of the puppy stage just good ol bullies bein up to no good.. I do know labs never get out of that stage. Today we went to sams to get groceries and we took Bo. while we where loadin everything in the truck I told jeff we can just put the food that's in boxes in back with Bo since he can't get into them... Well we get 2 blocks from the house and we don't see Bo sittin up so we figured he was just Layin down... O Nooooo he had gotten into the oatmeal box and ate half the bag in about 5 mins..... He knew he was in trouble when we went to open the tailgate!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie NEVER gets into things or any kind of mischief. Seems like we are missing out on part of the 'bully experience' when I read all the posts about their antics. Not sure that is good or bad... LOL She did however rip the bow off her new bully doll yesterday and was working on a leg last night . ;) Maybe there is hope yet! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boys stopped chewing and tearing things up at about 2. I am sure they are all diff but now they never get into trouble which is nice. I was tired of couches, dog beds and baseboards getting eaten. :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online