English VS French

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
I want all of them!! :love: Frenchies are so adorable too!! and June is soooooo gorgeous!! I miss those days when I could still carry Ulysses around, he was so little and adorable. Now I have an adorable, cuddly big big boy :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Those are so adorable!!! A good vet that is knowledgeable about the breed makes all the difference. I also told my vet about EBN and everything we learn here when I had Sheldon in the other day! Those babies are just so cute I want to pick them up and love and cuddle them....I'm in love....Shhhhh don't tell Sheldon....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:thanks: for sharing those adorabull pics with us! :love:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh gosh, they are both insanely cute but I don't think I need to say which melted me to a puddle on the floor!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
:inlove:OMG cuteness overload. I love these pics, so cute. When I was looking for my EB, I thought about getting a French Bulldog, because they are half the size, and I just love those ears. But my son and hubby said if we're going to get a Bulldog, then we're going to get a Big Bulldog. They said I always pick the fufu dogs, and they wanted a big dog, and then we went to see Bulldozer and came home with him and his sister Blossom. I love them like crazy and would never trade them for anything, but one day I would like to add a Frenchie. Oui Oui.

I am so with you on wanting a Frenchie. I have his name picked out and everything. Just waiting for the okay from the hunny

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:drawheart2: love love love those pictures, thank you for sharing!!

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
I love frenchies! That pic of June sleeping just melts your heart :heartsign: she is such a gorgeous bully :)

Members online

No members online now.