The Lords of Destruction

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh wow lol they did have fun...they are soooo cute! Yah seriously no way you can be upset with faces like that :luv: and yah tanker does look like mr. Magoo too cute!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow im so glad sarah never did stuff like that. i do believe the couch turning over as sarah used to move a couch to get into the living room everyday. :w00t: yes the are to cute and my gosh they could both lay on athena and you wouldnt even needs beds for them :rofl:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW, it does look like you have been ransacked!!! I can understand the overturned couch, when Vegas gets the "zoomies" he will run full speed and jump on our loveseat, I have seen it almost flip over. I am positive one of these days it will. That is a precious picture of the three of them though, they look so :angel:

yoder

Jul 14, 2013
Edinboro, Pa
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
I wish you would of had a nanny cam running while they were doing that. It would win you $10,000.00 on Funniest Videos I'm sure.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@Chumley...

Bev, that looks exactly like 'the break room' after Chumley's Welcome Party.

Would love seeing their faces after the noise from the sofa flipping over!

Don't think ​@JeannieCO has the only hooligans here, lol!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
You are right How can you get mad at those faces? I never saw furniture turned before lol!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mila must have been at that party. She likes to go flying onto the couches so hard that the backs fold back and the foot rests pop out. Usually when hunting poor Rudy.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I'm almost embarrassed to say that I was. It's hard to be mad when the second I walk in the door they instantly turn on their best behavior and look at me like this. And besides, Tanker looks like Mr Magoo. You can't be mad at Mr Magoo! :ROFL:

View attachment 53421

Haha he certainly does!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.