Video - Had to share! Is it usually like this in houselholds with 2+ bullies?

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Ok... this so makes we want a second one! :drawheart: Great video!

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Mine do this all day- by the evening they get to the point where they both lay on their bellies sprawled out nose to nose and continue to bite at eachother but are so exhausted they are only moving their head it's so funny.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My girls are like this all the time then after hours they finally fall over and take a nap! But they bark and makes noise as well.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
God I love this, I wish I had another bully to play with Ace like that. I so enjoy watching them tussle as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too cool... Love when they wrestle /play like this. Banks and Cheli (Frenchie) are like this, but Banks and Nitschke, very rarely did..

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Reminds me of Tubby & his half brother Tito. They could play for hours on end. They're so cute when they take turns on their back for a breather and the other one is the aggressor. I remember one time we had Tito at our place, we had to separate them cause they were just dead tired but wouldn't quit. We put Tubbs in the crate and Tito just slept on his pillow. All's quiet for 15 minutes till Tito gets up walks over to Tubby's crate, pawed at it, woke Tubby up, then strolled back to his pillow and fell back asleep LOL

I wish there were more bully's around. I find they play differently. It's almost like they know they're all somehow family

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Here's a video of them playing! I have a better video of them playing on my page but I can't paste it because there happens to be the word a** in the link, so weird that that word is part of the code lol

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=VmprcKDTfRE[/video]

Love the video!!! So cute!!! I am afraid I will return Gino with a bunch of little red spots in his face from Izzy :ashamed:. Gino has a shorter nouze so Izzy can bite more.... the puppies had a great time together! Me and Izzy will be sad to see Gino go :(

Members online

No members online now.