Video - Had to share! Is it usually like this in houselholds with 2+ bullies?

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
So Gino is staying with us for the weekend while his parents are out of town. All I can say is that Izzy is loving it! They won't stop playing.... is it usually like this for the peeps that have 2+ dogs or bulldogs? Just wondering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vwzRN9EakCA

[video=youtube;vwzRN9EakCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vwzRN9EakCA[/video]

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Quite normal!!! Except, our two sound like they are killing each other with all the growling to go along with the tug of war. LOL I have a video of them loaded in the photo and video forum.

By the way... they are absolutely precious :love:

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Quite normal!!! Except, our two sound like they are killing each other with all the growling to go along with the tug of war. LOL I have a video of them loaded in the photo and video forum.

By the way... they are absolutely precious :love:

uh oh! I wanna watch it! Let me search for it!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Haha, too cute:) Ours play like this in late mornings and in the afternoons when "daddy" comes home from work. They can go on for an hour at least... ours also, just like [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] says, sound like they are killing each other sometimes:tongue: Bennie loves to "rugby" Boeboe into a bush or something and if they get annoyed with each other they do "air fighting", lol. It's funny, love when they play<3

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - hahaha love the video! I call this the gremlins sound... Izzy sounds the same when playing tug of war! Sometimes I have to explain to people at the dog park that it is normal for her to sound like that! Too cute, love the video where Amy sits on HRH head to get the antler!
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] - a full hour? Izzy is in very good shape and has good stamina but I am just being careful with Gino and making sure he doesnt get too tired. So we will ask for them to stop after 15-20 minutes. I have to say that my apartment has dog hair and drowl in every piece of furniture!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
uh oh guess who is getting another bully!:w00t:

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
I was gonna say pretty normal but ours are a lot louder. Ours play rough with each other at least once a day for over an hour straight, and usually in the evening a couple hours before bed. With a few tug of wars thrown in there that get very loud also.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh yeah! How about 4 bullies! The day goes-wrestle,growl,run with toys, everyone must have THAT toy-not the others like it!Go out to pee, take a nap.Go out-wrestle....and so on -so goes the day! But don't EVER sit on the floor-you will be smothered in bullies and kissed to death!!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Ja they play for very long:) but they usually take turns on laying on their back while the other one is running around, lol.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
This is what Dudley needs...he has no one to play with!! They are adorable together and look like they are having so much fun.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh ya! Gio and my Frenchie play like this all the time! I love watching bullies playing together!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Here's a video of them playing! I have a better video of them playing on my page but I can't paste it because there happens to be the word a** in the link, so weird that that word is part of the code lol

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=VmprcKDTfRE[/video]

Last edited:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
They really look like they are having fun! Love it! Izzy and Gino are too cute together!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online