Our car ride home :) & my first night with Brynn!

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
That makes me sooooo happy! :whew: I am never a big fan os people that give their dogs because I believe that a pet is like a child, you just don't give them up no matter what! But it sounds like Brynn came from a very good and loving family!

It made me laugh to hear you writing about playing candy crush next to her! I am addicted to this game... and my bully wants to play with me so she spits her toys on my Ipad screen so I stop with my candy crush and play with her instead.....

I know - I could never do it either! But, they wanted her to be 100% happy as well as their other dogs so now shes in a home with no dogs so she gets all the attention, lol.

I am addicted to it as well! Lol, I am stuck on a level though and am about ready to give up! She was asleep when I was playing but this morning I was greeted by her in my bed, lol. I didn't think she could jump up that high as my bed is quite high up, but she had no problems.

She is for sure going to be a spoiled one here as well - she has a better life than most of us, LOL im sure all of our bullies do :)

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
What a gorgeous girl you have there! So happy you were able to give her a forever home!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
She is a beautie and looks happy!! I know you and Brynn will be happy together! Thank you for giving her a furever home!

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Aw good job giving her a forever home. My cat never really cared for Geno. Geno is 3 1/2 now and Lopez will be in the same room as him with no problems, but she generally just chooses to be in a different room than he is. Have fun with her!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great first day/night.... Best of luck with her! As others suggested... Trash the raw hides and pig ears, dangerous for bully breeds due to small trachea

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
What a great first day/night.... Best of luck with her! As others suggested... Trash the raw hides and pig ears, dangerous for bully breeds due to small trachea

I have put the bag of pig ears away - thinking my brother would like them for his Chesapeake. I have heard raw hides give bullies the runs as well, is that true?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Thanks everyone! She says she is nice and comfy next to me on the couch :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
What a sweet girl! Thank you for giving her a new home. It was great that her crate and bedding came with her to make her feel more comfortable.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.