ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can totally take Winston's snoring, but the hubby's is another matter!!! Ugh my heart just broke, Bella used to suck on stuffies kinda like a pacifier too... I wasn't sure if other bullies did that just her :*(

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah snores like a freight train and i love it. she snores to when shes not asleep as she will peep her eyes open at me and snore lol. i hate it when my men snore and cant sleep but somehow this is pacifying. :)

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
It makes me feel a little more normal I'm not the only one to love the snoring :) my husband says I'm just crazy :). Yes Jagger has to have a stuffed toy, more specifically his star to got to sleep. He carries it everywhere and sucks on it. My vet says its because they are an emotional and sensitive breed and that is one of their coping mechanisms and a way that they sooth themselves. We are actually going on our first big outing with 2 bulldogs to get some more stuffed toys today!!! Wish me luck,
2 bulldogs, a four year old and me Yikes but should be interesting

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I love listening to Sheldon your right it has become my lullabye, I think its not just the snoring but the deep even breathing that also lulls us.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rocky has earned the right to sleep with me, Rambo hasn't quite yet......But Rocky gets on my bed and scratches like a cat digging for something, then goes to the other side of the bed and collapses, I mean like a faint, he doesn't sit down, or lay down, its all 4 paws fore and aft and plops down..... I do however prefer the snore over the Salmon gas he gets time to time, I know when I wake up, and fan my nose, he looks at me "Like what's wrong Dad" lol, omg he could clear the room with the other end, But he does snore very loud as well, wondering if he has sleep apnea, maybe needs a c-pap machine or something...... now in the morning, he wakes up, sits up, and has this groggy look in his face, he's a real slow riser, sorta collects his bearings, until I open the front door, then he's like collected and ready to go lol, But I often wonder if all the snoring gives him a headache? Rambo snores like a freight train LMBO..... but the minute my feet touch the floor, he's up and barking, wanting to go outside, as if I could ever forget him in his crate, he comes out, tail wagging so hard he can barely walk hahahahaha but I love to hear them both snore.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Haha! same in our house
Lily still haven't earned to sleep in my bed (after peeing on it!) So shy and Shark are in the kitchen to sleep through the night
Now as Shark is recovering from the op -we sleep on the couch in the loving room -i love her snoring -sends me to sleep straight away or was Is her gases that send us to sleep ;-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.