JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Does anybody else snuggle up in bed at night and love hearing that deep, sweet bulldog snore?? I go to sleep every night with Jagger sucking on his star like a pacifier. Then shortly I hear that snore and I know he is passed out. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377231191.590162.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have four snore-surround sound! It is comforting to me. I love it! About time now........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh I love that, snore surround sound!!!! Jagger always sleeps with me. We just got Ellie. It will take longer for her, she came from a bad home and has trust issues. She sleeps in my rooms just not with me. She's not a snorer. Jagger on the other hand sounds like a freight train... I can feel the vibration on my side when he snuggles!!!

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
I just got my bully today - she came with her crate and everything, she is in there snoring away. So funny... I am exhausted listening to her!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh soon it will become your lullaby!!! Anymore since I've had Jagger I really can't get to sleep without his snore. I know it sounds funny but I am so used to hearing it. Oh and congrats on your new baby

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeko snores before he even falls asleep.. he lays down gets comfy and snores when hes wide awake .. he snores himself to sleep lol. He used to sleep on our bes with us but when we came back from our holiday he stopped sleepin upstairs altogether he sleeps on his bed downstairs.. but I can still hear his snores loud and clear!!

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Oh soon it will become your lullaby!!! Anymore since I've had Jagger I really can't get to sleep without his snore. I know it sounds funny but I am so used to hearing it. Oh and congrats on your new baby

Thank you! :) lol I can imagine so! I can't stand people snoring but she doesn't bother me, so that's good :)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I love hearing Dudley snore. He doesn't sleep with me, but he often "naps" where I can hear that snore! I turned the TV off just the other night, so I could enjoy his snoring! He sounds so relaxed and comfy when he snores!:babysleep:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea doesn't snore much yet unless she is just super wore out. Normally it is just the first few minutes when she goes to bed but after that she is quiet unless she is having a running dream then we can her her paws up against her crate.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I absolutely adore hearing Brie snore! She has some I love more than others, but its funny cos even her loudest most obnoxious snores don't irritate me or interfere w my sleep...unlike my hubby 's snores.... Lol

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I feel your pain. My husband's snore literally runs me outbid the bedroom some nights!!!! But I love hearing Jagger. Crazy right?!?!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I am waiting for the night Jagger really gets to snoring so I can record it. Just hearing bulldogs snore cracks me up. It for some reason just gets me giggling.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You can tell your infatuated with your Bully if you love their snoring. :) Buster's snoring right here right now and I love it! Haha!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.