Best Vacuum Cleaner

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Looking for a new vacuum cleaner to take care of dog AND cat hair. Any ones that are just awesome !?!?!?!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Yes, but you might not like their prices:w00t: I have a Kirby that is 4 years old and still works like it's brand new and I bought a Dyson when we moved to WA and lived in a 2 story for the first time. They are both awesome!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I just bought the Shark, nothing like it.hair is no problem now. I really like it. its an upright, puhs a button and its a canister, I swear by it

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
9+years....dyson animal!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have an Oreck..works fine for my hairy house..and weighs 13 lbs..BUT has bags..I actually prefer bags, I just feel better catching it all! :ROFL:

AND I'm a stickler for Made in the USA...

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I broke down and bought a Rainbow. They are awesome!!! It's uses water so it traps all dust, hair and other allergens. Also, it has some wonderful smells you can put in it. It has 2 settings - clean and humidify. I run mine as a humidifier all the time. It really helps with Jagger's skin.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have had pets and cleaned other peoples homes for years. I think I have had just about every kind of vacuum cleaner there is! Two of my "clients" had rainbows. I loved them(the rainbows-alot----:)maybe a little,the clients...) I always wanted a rainbow! They cost a fortune! Well I found a dealer, who is in Utah, on Ebay. He sells, repairs,reconditions vacuum cleaners. I no longer have carpet-so I didn't need the power nozzle(but it can always be added) VERY great deals on Rainbows. I love that I don't have to get bags, and water holds the dust! even with bags, when you pull out to change, there is always a puff of dust. I have no commission or anything with this outfit, but if anyone wants a Rainbow-check out Great-vacs on ebay. Vat a deal!! Bein' that I've always had four or five dogs at a time-I have always been a "vacuum addict". Can't spell it-but know how to use it!

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
we got a dyson ball animal about a year ago, works great, has a good warrenty and if you get it through bed bath and beyond you can use one of those 20% off coupons!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Another dyson owner here -tbh i wasn't impressed with it after my samsung vacuum died -even tho we had a regular one but it picked up more hair than my dyson cant wait till christmas so i can get a new one ;-)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I have a Rainbow and paid a fortune for it! It is great but TOO much trouble. I bought a Dyson animal and LOVE it! Both work great!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Dyson animal here as well same one 7+ yrs and still going strong with never an issue ( knock on wood)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We have a Dyson. Is it the best... probably not but it is very good. I think a machine this pricey should have a retractible power cord.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.