what does everyone think?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i was wondering the same thing, cant believe she left us hanging like that......GAW :p

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Please even if you get all her vet papers please have her checked thoroughly by your vet and make sure you get it in writing what and who pays for it if your vet finds something major wrong. With a puppy that comes with a health guarantee you have 48 hours to do this, I would say do the same here this way nothing can ever be said you caused the problem. I would make th evte appointment for next day after you pick her up as you will know when that before hand. I know this may sound harsh but it isn't it covers you should there be something that is going to be very costly to fix. I have a friend who just did the same thing you are talking about doing, she paid 800.00 re-homing fee for an 8 month old bully male from FL. All his vet papers said he was fine and when he got here he wasn't. His front legs bow out which could mean surgery as he grows, one testicle hasn't dropped which is OK he'll be neutered and both his eyes need surgery top and bottom lids roll in and are rubbing on his cornea. The owner told her so he's yours now what do you want me to do, she just wanted some help with expenses that are to follow. She has fallen love with him and will have to get things taken care of for him, but it's going to cost her. His eyes alone are 3,000 to fix and there are still the other things later on. So please be careful when you get a bully this way and cover yourself and the dog. Maybe try going through a rescue to adopt, price is less and at least you'll know they have been checked out by their vet and they'll tell you anything and everything up front that you need to know. Sorry if it sounds harsh but trying to save you the heart break I now see with my friend.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Your soul-bully is still out there waiting for you to bring her home!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.