GNC products experience?

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
anyone have experience with the gnc line of products at petsmart?

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
My boyfriend Sean actually owns a GNC here in MN/WI Loki is on their probiotic chews, salmon oil liquid (he hates the pills and spits them out)we got our rescue remedy from there as well. The prices might be a little higher then other places but the products are amazing. Loki was having problems with his skin itchy flakey acne we put him on the fish oil and his skin and coat are perfect.

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
I bought a shampoo, conditioner, & spray for allergies. My bulldog was highly allergic to it! He broke out in hives all over his body, that grew worse, & worse right before my eyes, his eyes & face swelled up too. I was really worried about his airways closing off. I would not recommend using this product!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I buy the GNC Ultra Mega Hip & Joint Health tabs for my boxer Roxie who's 9. She loves them, and she back to her crazy puppy like self... LOL

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
I buy the GNC Ultra Mega Hip & Joint Health tabs for my boxer Roxie who's 9. She loves them, and she back to her crazy puppy like self... LOL

My bully also takes these - every morning. She acts also just like a puppy... even though she's 6 :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.