ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I thinks it's a great idea... and since yesterday Winston ate my blinds, I'm thinking that I may need to get one too!!! :lol:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Looks great. Only thing missing from that picture is Harlea in her pen playing lol *hint hint*

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That's perfect! I'm trying to come up with ideas for my daughters Shepherd pup, to contain him with more room than the crate. But..he climbs everything! Have tried 2 Xpens of different heights AND a puppy gate. Right over the top. :(
I love this idea Todd! I've decided Bully pups are the best ever...shepherds..not so much.
This one is almost 35 inches tall. If Harlea can climb over it she can have run of the house. I still love big dogs but I don't think I will get another one anytime soon as the little butterballs are just too much fun.

Kimmy

Jun 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley Who MaGoo
I love this product and is very affordable. Honestly the best purchase I ever made. This is durable and will last for many more puppies to come. Adding panels is not expensive at all. We keep one set up in our bedroom 4 panels (including door panel) it is for Hurley's emergency potty. I often suffer from severe cramping that keeps me curled up in bed hugging my pain pill bottle ... it's on these days that I am so grateful that I purchased this product. I recommend this to any dog owner especially for puppies!!

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
We got a pin like that for holly but as she got older she realized she could move it around the room and also knock it over if she wanted! so you might need to add something to anchor it down. I hope it works!! :D

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We got a pin like that for holly but as she got older she realized she could move it around the room and also knock it over if she wanted! so you might need to add something to anchor it down. I hope it works!! :D
I had thought about that after seeing Harlea move it a bit but the plan is to only use it until she fully understands not to eat everything in the house then I will move her portable crate to my office and leave it open for her to go in and out as she chooses. So far today she has done well hasn't even tried to move it and is just lying down chomping away on her elk antler. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.