ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So the only thing that we really learned today is that Loki has lost about 8.7 pounds over the last month so we have to up his food to 3 1/2 to 4 cups a day to see if that helps put the weight back on. She did a quick eye check and didn't see anything that caused alarm and confirmed my suspicions that the depth perception issues could have been caused by the high fever and continuous seizure activity. Which may also answer the question of why is he so scared of people now even if he has known them since we got him. We won't have the blood panels back until Friday but they ran a full panel for functions and pheno level. His allergies last night were out of control I woke up to him continually trying to clear his throat at 4 this morning. Tried to give him some lemon juice he was not having it so at 4 am I found myself making him some chicken broth to drink and try and get it to stop some which it did thankfully. So back on the benedryl we go hopefully this fall is fast so we don't have to keep giving it to him all the time. Anyways he is doing really going other then his allergies and vlowing his coat. Hopefully the levels will come back and we will be good to go for another few months.
I'm so glad to hear it Nichole... poor baby has been thru a lot. I've had to give Winston more benadryl lately, it's been horrible here too. Hang in there girl, I'm sending hugs & prayers to you guys!!! :hug:

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Got all of Loki's panels back and everything looks AMAZING!!! His pheno level is at 20, normal range is 15-40. All his blood work looks perfect! So unless something happens we don't need any big panels done till July! We are going to keep his pheno dosage the same since it is looking so great not to high not to low.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Got all of Loki's panels back and everything looks AMAZING!!! His pheno level is at 20, normal range is 15-40. All his blood work looks perfect! So unless something happens we don't need any big panels done till July! We are going to keep his pheno dosage the same since it is looking so great not to high not to low.

This really is wonderful news. I am so happy for all of you. I look forward to hearing all of your Loki stories that are to come.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

this is great news, I was getting nervous as I kept reading the posts , til I got to this one. :w00t: congrats mama

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
It was such a huge sigh of relief when she called I could hear in her voice that she was very happy! Thank you to everyone for the support I honestly can't say how we would have made it through this first month with out all of you!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Excellent news for You, Sean and especially Loki!!!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Absolutely wonderful!!! So glad to read this!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Awww great news xxx sending hugs x

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:bravo:I'm so happy for you and Loki, to be reading this, and glad that Loki is doing much better. Sending love, hugs and prayers that he continues to improve. Good job mommy.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
So happy to hear the great news! Keep up the great work. :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.