JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Have you looked into a camera system where toucan view from a computer or smartphone? [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] had one and it's really worth it! I was able to watch the pups for her right on my home computer! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] also has one an she can snap pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love mine! It's by a company called VueZone. I have 5 cameras now and I can peak in on them all over the house and move the cameras to where I see fit. I once caught Emma eating my couch, yep caught her red handed. :bang: I peak in on them several times a day. It was really good when they were young and helped me learn their habits, what toys they played with and what they didn't, as well as learn they potting scheduling. It's something I wish I would have gotten a long time ago too.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Roe......I finally figured out how to snap a photo!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377197551339.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377197551339.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 58

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Roe......I finally figured out how to snap a photo!

Ahhhh my love all comfy!!!!! I see he has a new spot! I used to take pictures with my phone when sendin them to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
OMG that is the best idea ever! I remember Cheryl [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] saying something about that but totally managed to forget! Does it require an internet connection? I was looking on their site and they have a few option can I ask what option you have or would recommend?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm not sure about [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]......I think she mentioned it above. I bought the Mole camera from Costco. At the time it was about 130.00. There is a free service, where only a few people have access. Or for $19.99 a year ( I think ) you can have up to 10 people have viewing access. There is also a yoics app that I use so signing in is easy. It has motion detection on it....so I can set the sensitivity level and it will record certain movements over 5 seconds long. It also has night vision. There is only one camera.

The bad....when viewing on my phone, the connection breaks after about 5 mins. (although that is all the time I have to watch working in a fast pace environment)
When viewing from my home computer...the connection is better and I have 2 viewing options. I have steady stream with sound or I have an every few second stream. What is great.......Lisa was tuned into the camera and we were chatting via facebook. She had to type...I could just talk.

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
So Loki will be staying home tomorrow by himself for about 5 hours we weren't able to get the camera system we need internet and sit need to figure out which one is the best one to go with. I am scared but not as much as I was last week we did leave him for quite a while on Saturday and a few hours Friday. Each time we came back he was fine :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
So Loki will be staying home tomorrow by himself for about 5 hours we weren't able to get the camera system we need internet and sit need to figure out which one is the best one to go with. I am scared but not as much as I was last week we did leave him for quite a while on Saturday and a few hours Friday. Each time we came back he was fine :)

So glad to read he is doing well I think of him often and pray he is doing well!

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Of course he was a brat this morning and very sad that he was staying home alone. I did get him to eat breakfast and take him phenol but once he realized he wasn't coming with he turned into a pile of mush :( gave me the sad face and all. Sean tried to give him his rescue remedy this morning but he was not having it so he got a little in his mouth but dripped the last few drop on his head which is another option I guess. He is going to be alone for about 6.5 hours so hopefully it goes well. I hate the unknown :( I am sure that he is doing just fine but it is a very anxious day for me. This weekend when ever Sean and I went some where I made Sean go in first just in case. Today will be my first day going in first.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Of course he was a brat this morning and very sad that he was staying home alone. I did get him to eat breakfast and take him phenol but once he realized he wasn't coming with he turned into a pile of mush :( gave me the sad face and all. Sean tried to give him his rescue remedy this morning but he was not having it so he got a little in his mouth but dripped the last few drop on his head which is another option I guess. He is going to be alone for about 6.5 hours so hopefully it goes well. I hate the unknown :( I am sure that he is doing just fine but it is a very anxious day for me. This weekend when ever Sean and I went some where I made Sean go in first just in case. Today will be my first day going in first.

​Certainly praying over y'all today...GOD's blessings on all.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

It'll be ok just take a deep calming breath is there anyone you can call to go over and check on him or a web cam on a computer you can remotely access?

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
It'll be ok just take a deep calming breath is there anyone you can call to go over and check on him or a web cam on a computer you can remotely access?

We looked into the web cams but we don't have internet at home since we both have our phones. So I have to figure out how much it is going to be to get internet on top of the camera set up and the monthly fees along with his appointments and medicine. I did call the neighbors that we know but they both are at work all day and the others that we are just meeting are teachers and school started today...

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We looked into the web cams but we don't have internet at home since we both have our phones. So I have to figure out how much it is going to be to get internet on top of the camera set up and the monthly fees along with his appointments and medicine. I did call the neighbors that we know but they both are at work all day and the others that we are just meeting are teachers and school started today...

Also if you have an alarm on your house check on cameras through them also.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.