Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
What a great night Loki actually had the strength to wrestle me for a couple mins! He hoped onto the couch like a jumping bean and started pawing me and licking my face ! I was laughing and crying at the same time I loved it!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
How precious when our babies get better after serious & threatening conditions.

Praying Loki is never having another seizure and has perfect health always.

Sending love & wishes for GOD's favor & blessings upon your household!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so happy Loki is doing better -one step at the time i hope and pray he will recover soon xxx

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
What a great night Loki actually had the strength to wrestle me for a couple mins! He hoped onto the couch like a jumping bean and started pawing me and licking my face ! I was laughing and crying at the same time I loved it!

That's wonderful!! Its such a relief when our fur babies start feeling better!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Such great news!!!!!! Loki is just a beautiful baby! I'm so happy he's doing better, I know how stressful this can be. WAY TO GO LOKI!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So happy to hear Loki is feeling better! Praying for you and Loki that he NEVER has another episode.:pray2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great status.... Here's to more and more updates like this one. Hugs to you all and a big sloppy kiss to Loki

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Today was great Loki was awake most of the day and his wobbly legs are becoming more stable! I however am freaking out a little as the weekend nears I know that Loki and I need to part for a few hours each day working our way into Monday when he is home by himself for the first time. I am so scared to leave him! He is totally fine with us but the seizures happened both times when I came homeand the facial one happened when he saw me when I picked him up from the vet Thursday. We are using rescue remedy and it seemed to help him not be so jump and reliant on me today but it seemed to wear off in a few hours. I am so afraid that something is going to happen to him again when no one is home. I don't know what to do :fie:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Honey, is there a neighbor or known teen you can use to check on him,
give him another dose of the RR?

Do you have an advertised pet sitter you could hire the 1st couple of times
as he's getting better.

Great news too!

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
The only neighbors that we know work the same hours as we do. I looked into doggy daycare but since he still has his boy parts most places won't take him or the will separate him from the rest of the pack which makes me mad. We thought about breeding him before all of this happened because we wanted a pup from him but since he has seizures we will not breed him. We also can't get him fixed until we know that he is going to be ok being put under. I am going to look into making him a "service" dog until I can get over my own issues and allow him to be alone. I know that he will be fine alone but that 1% chance is really what I am afraid of.
On a much more positive note Loki is back to his normal shenanigans!!! This morning I was trying to cuddle him and he had other plans he flipped from his side to his back and start playing! He was making the funniest noises trying to get my hands, Sean was home and thought I had said something and I said nope it's Loki playing we both had the biggest grins on our faces watching him play.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
The only neighbors that we know work the same hours as we do. I looked into doggy daycare but since he still has his boy parts most places won't take him or the will separate him from the rest of the pack which makes me mad. We thought about breeding him before all of this happened because we wanted a pup from him but since he has seizures we will not breed him. We also can't get him fixed until we know that he is going to be ok being put under. I am going to look into making him a "service" dog until I can get over my own issues and allow him to be alone. I know that he will be fine alone but that 1% chance is really what I am afraid of.
On a much more positive note Loki is back to his normal shenanigans!!! This morning I was trying to cuddle him and he had other plans he flipped from his side to his back and start playing! He was making the funniest noises trying to get my hands, Sean was home and thought I had said something and I said nope it's Loki playing we both had the biggest grins on our faces watching him play.

Have you looked into a camera system where toucan view from a computer or smartphone? [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] had one and it's really worth it! I was able to watch the pups for her right on my home computer! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] also has one an she can snap pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.