Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
That's typical Bully behavior. :D

True lol he got his favorite high value treat tonight (lunch meat) because he was such a good boy at the vet and let them take blood from him without even jerking :D I just kept telling him what a good boy he is. I think it hurt me more than him. He greeted everyone there with a wiggly butt LOL even the other animals lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:awwwwman: So sorry Sheldon isn't feeling well. Sending prayers and hugs that he feels better soon. You can also put 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar in his drinking water everyday. It boosts the immune system, and kills bad bacteria in the body, plus it also balances the Ph levels in the body. You can buy it at a health food store or supplement store like Nutrition House. Hope he feels better.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My Usko had bold spots on his back when he was eating kibble. They all healed in a month or so after starting raw. What is he eating??

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
My Usko had bold spots on his back when he was eating kibble. They all healed in a month or so after starting raw. What is he eating??

Merricks Whole Earth Farms Adult formula. I am considering looking into raw feeding even though the vet said he didn't think this was food related because I did ask him about that.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
:awwwwman: So sorry Sheldon isn't feeling well. Sending prayers and hugs that he feels better soon. You can also put 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar in his drinking water everyday. It boosts the immune system, and kills bad bacteria in the body, plus it also balances the Ph levels in the body. You can buy it at a health food store or supplement store like Nutrition House. Hope he feels better.

That I have. *Note to self* become acquainted with the nice people at the health food store.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.