Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
We don't have any boarding places here so I have no choice in the matter. I have to take Sheldon with me because everyone I know to them he is "JUST A DOG", and won't give him the attention he is use to having or keep him on the schedule he is on, but if there were a boarding place I would check it out and if it was acceptable then I might board him.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
What is it with these crazy animals that captivate us so much?. You KNOW in your inner self that he will be JUST FINE but you cant convince yourself of that. LIghten up, have a beer.
:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

Cheers!! :cheers2:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I think you are perfectly normal! :hmm: Normal like the rest of us! We too, use a petsitter at home, but we have boarded other pets many times. He will be fine..and I bet he is soooooo happy to see you..:)

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Thank you so much for the shot in the arm and kick in the arss! I know I'm being silly. This is my vets office, it is where Bogey goes to daycare occasionally, and they all love him there! One of the receptionists assures me she will take special care of him and send me pics via the phone. The guys that run the kennel are awesome and Bogey goes nuts when he sees them! Truth be told, he probably won't even know I am gone with all the attention I hope he gets! Just worry about night time. They have overnight staff that stays right there, but Bogey has not been in a crate for a few months and I just hope this does not scare him. Ugh. Here I go again. I will be fine...I can do this....Bogey will be well cared for.... Repeat!! THANKYOU all!! Hugs!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Thank you so much for the shot in the arm and kick in the arss! I know I'm being silly. This is my vets office, it is where Bogey goes to daycare occasionally, and they all love him there! One of the receptionists assures me she will take special care of him and send me pics via the phone. The guys that run the kennel are awesome and Bogey goes nuts when he sees them! Truth be told, he probably won't even know I am gone with all the attention I hope he gets! Just worry about night time. They have overnight staff that stays right there, but Bogey has not been in a crate for a few months and I just hope this does not scare him. Ugh. Here I go again. I will be fine...I can do this....Bogey will be well cared for.... Repeat!! THANKYOU all!! Hugs!

You can do this!!! He will be well cared for and you'll have updates! Calm down Mom and have a good time! >HUGS<

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online