Thread: dependency ?

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: dependency ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokismom View Post
    I talked with the vet this morning and we are going to try using rescue remedy on top of the phenobarbital I am also going to try and suck up my own anxieties about the situation and try leaving him in the house when I go out to the garden probably 30 mins alone but not until tomorrow I am not ready to push our luck yet. She is hoping that once the pheno is fully loaded into his system the "groggyness" will also help to calm him some as well.

Is there a window that he can look out to see you outside? I know when I do yard work Bacon just sits in the window and watches what we are doing.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

You've gotten some great advice... just wanted you to know that I'm still praying for you guys!!! Keep us posted...

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Is there a window that he can look out to see you outside? I know when I do yard work Bacon just sits in the window and watches what we are doing.
    He does stare out the patio window where he can see some of what is happening and out there he can also look out the front window too. We do and have always left the radio on for him so it isn't so quite in the house alone where any little noise can startle him.
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads