My best friend's youngest child goes to college = sick Pickle.

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
So my best friend saw her youngest head off for college and she is feeling kinda sad. She's proud but now she has no one to baby at her house, enter Pickle. My friend comes over last night wine glass in hand or should I say wine plastic cup. She tells me how her "baby" left her and no longer needs her - as she raids my ice cream. Then she turns to Pickle and starts lovin on her, which Pickle enjoys quite a bit, runnin through the house and wrestling on the floor. Until Pickle head butts her in the mouth and scratches her on her breast bone.

Looking a lil beaten from Pickle and rosey from the wine she decides Pickle needs some treats. First I see pickle with a rawhide (which I don't give her) then she has a pigs ear then a piece of steak. None of which I have in my house at that time, I find the little goodie bag that my friend brought over for Pickle and quickly put it away. After a little while my friend heads home, I decide to walk Pickle and to make sure my friend gets home safely.

This morning I let Pickle out and she pooped straight liquid. Obviously from her late night snacks but I had to laugh because she looked at me like she was saying "the treats weren't worth it". She laid around all day and only got up to get water or go out. She seemed to have a little food hangover. I hate to tell Pickle, but she may have more of these nights until the holidays when the kids come to visit.
:faint:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
LOL switch the goody bags hers for one you have put together that way the treats are things you give pickle.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you, its what I would do. :D

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Sorry to hear that. Explosive poo is the worst. Keeping goodie bags handy is a good idea. I like it.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
A fire.d of our had a house warming party and someone gave their eb some pizza needless to say explosive diaharea all over their new house. Not many people realize our eb's can't have what most dog can have.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I have goody bags that I keep done up for people who want to feed Sheldon a treat that way its something I give him yet they are getting to give him the treat and love on him.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I had to basically lecture my mother-in-law about what she can feed the dogs... it's so irritating!!! One time she was watching our dogs while we were on vacation, and when we got back Bella was HUGE!!! I found out from my daughter, that Mae Mae was buying the girls JUNIOR WHOPPERS to have as a treat :yell: Needless to say, she doesn't watch our fur babies while we are on a vaca anymore...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.