Spiteful peeing lol

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
So today my son is putting in my new microwave for me......i put Forde in my room ( with his bed , where he sleeps each night and loves it,has a fit to get in there , his toys are there also) it took about 2 hours..( checking on Forde 3 times while this is going on, each time he's right at my door ) ...when my son is through I open the door let him out and Forde walks out about 3 feet, looks at me and pees .....then goes to the table and pees....never once did he bark that he needed to go out etc ( which he always does) I think he did it to be spiteful......I remprimanded him telling him baddddddddddddd boy and just staring at him....you can tell he's so guilty......it's been like a year since he's did anything like this...anyone else encounter their bully doing something like this?:evil:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I remember about 3 years ago, Vegas was 100% house broken. I was putting up the Christmas tree and he was bugging me. I literally watched him go in his crate and squat like he does and pee!!! It was pure and simple.... Attention!!!!! He never went to the door or nothing. I scolded him and he has never since done it again.

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] so funny.....you can't help but laugh when it's over....like big babies they are :) ya gotta love them!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... Well I'm sure Winston will be up for that challenge!!! He's still not 100%, whenever my grandson is here he pees on the floor somewhere. I guess he's upset he's not #1 at the time... LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.