Vegas 1---Joe 0

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So Joe and I are cleaning the house, Im in the bedroom folding laundry, Joe pulls Veg's cage out to sweep behind. Vegas decides he wants to lay in his crate. I was watching the whole time from the bedroom. Joe get's done and said "OK buddy get out, so I can put your crate back"...nothing, Louder Joe says "get out so I can move your crate".......nothing....this went on for about 5 minutes. Had to laugh when I see Joe pushing the crate (of course with Vegas in it) back to the spot it belongs. Talk about a stubborn bully, NO WAY was Vegas moving. Vegas wins.........again~!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have the same problem when we arw cleaning our room. However, we get Harlea out of her crate by dangling her antler in front of her. Lol

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
FORDE does same thing....if he hears you touching the crate at all he's right there and in it....so funny!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Had to laugh at Joe being :cursing: yet pushing the crate across the tile with 60 lb. Vegas in it. Joe knew to just give up :pouting:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Next gift giving occasion you should buy Joe some of those magic furniture sliders to put under Vegas's crate. ;)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
bahaha LOL my daughter got Sheldon's blanket out tonight with the intention of making him a proper bed out of a box. She gets the blanket (my son's old spiderman comforter) gets it into the kitchen gets the box ready starts folding the blanket to put it in the box Sheldon realizes this is HIS blanket and goes berzerk grabbing the blanket trying to lay on it grabbing it and pulling it while standing on it anything to keep it out of the box finally Kenzie gets the blanket folded despite Sheldon's attempts and puts the blanket in the box then sits on it Sheldon seeing she is sitting on HIS blanket again goes crazy trying to pull his blanket out from under Kenzie. She finally got up and he got his blanket and put it back in our room next to the bed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.