Does your bully~bullies sleep in your bed?

Does your bully~ bullies sleep in your bed with you?

• Yes, always!

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No, they have other sleeping arrangements

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sometimes.....

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson has slept with me since the day I brought him home. He sleeps at my feet and likes to be under the covers but eventually it gets stuffy down there and he'll start panting and I have to pull the covers back. In some ways I get a better night sleep without him there because he takes up alot of my half of the bed but I would rather deal with that than not have him in bed with me. He is the biggest mama's boy, always has to be with me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Attachments

• DSC00796.jpg
    DSC00796.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC03200.jpg
    DSC03200.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 67

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I wanted to bump this thread to see if we can get more votes.

I sometimes feel like a bad bully mama since I do not sleep with my bullies. I temporarily slept with Bentley when he was an only doggy but between farting, snoring, hogging the bed, and that I am a light sleeper, he was evicted very quickly.

All the boys have or do sleep in their crates, with the exception of Bentley, who slept on the couch. I don't know how you guys do it!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie sleeps with us ........ and yes she hogs the entire half of my bed! I sleep on 6" of mattress. :eek:

I am interested in how many of these posts mentioned that they had steps for their bullies to get up on to the bed. I wanted to get a set for Maggie but hubby says no ... says she wouldn't use them. :(

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida sleep in their crates, because I don't trust they wouldn't potty at the foot of the bed during the night. Maybe we'll try that when they're totally house-trained.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
All 3 of our dogs sleep in our bed. Sophie at Terri's Feet, Abby at my legs between me and Terri and Bella under the covers with her head out by my pillow/head!!! This is why we bought a king size bed. I still at times get out and go to the guest room! Bella will follow later.

They also sleep with us in the RV, a queen size bed....yuk, needless to say, I end up on the sofa more often.

IMG_3000.jpg

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

LOL that post cracked me up!!! Vegas will NOT settle down because he is rarely allowed in bed. He actually loves his crate, I laid carpet in his crate, a pillow and all his stuffed animals, he goes in all the time on his own to sleep. When my husband goes out of town for business I do let him sleep with me, but really..my husband snores so loud my windows rattle, then to add Vegas on top of that?? NO WAY, I think I let him when my husband is gone so that I can hear the snoring and don't feel so alone!!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Are you kidding me???? I have enough problems with a husband in bed with me.....Chesty has jumped in bad with me once....right on top of me....once was enough. I must admit when I was single, my dalmatian slept with me every night.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas started out in his kennel. The day he started having seizures is the day he started sleeping with us. Orion sleeps in her crate. She has 2. One in our room upstairs and one downstairs. We tried this past weekend to let them both sleep with us, but Vegas moves around alot. Orion is dead weight. When Vegas got up to move into another position, Orion bolted upright and attacked him (just verbal, not with teeth) She doesn't like to be bothered when she's sleeping.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Now I am really glad I bumped this because this thread is making me laugh like crazy! What we won't do for our bullies!

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey is on the bed. I had a king size bed at one time that my mastiff slept on along with me, my former hubby and the cat, and Dempsey. Now that I am on my own and Maggie crossed the bridge, I have a queen size bed for me, Dempsey and two cats.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have to say although the boys are in the bed with us, last night waking up to Cuttys rear end facing me and a toxic gas coming from him was NOT fun. lol. The things we do for our pups!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
hahaha! i love this! Sleeping bullys who hog the bed.. :p lol
Well When Chelios was little he did sleep with us. But uff as time went on he started growing && growing && would start to hog the bed && covers! No matter how hard I pushed him to scoot over her wouldn't. lol! So we started getting him to sleep by our feet, keeping my feetsy warm. But then Chelios started sleep walking so he would come && go as he pleases. Until we got Faith.. Now they both sleep on the floor cuz then we'd be squished. But when my hubby is gone or off to work.. both of the pupps sleep with me so I wont be alone :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have to say although the boys are in the bed with us, last night waking up to Cuttys rear end facing me and a toxic gas coming from him was NOT fun. lol. The things we do for our pups!

LOL, to funny!!! The very rare times Vegas has slept with us he too let out a big loud one, my husband started laughing and actually said "Was that YOU <o..." Vegas can definatly let 'em rip at times!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Vegas started out in his kennel. The day he started having seizures is the day he started sleeping with us. Orion sleeps in her crate. She has 2. One in our room upstairs and one downstairs. We tried this past weekend to let them both sleep with us, but Vegas moves around alot. Orion is dead weight. When Vegas got up to move into another position, Orion bolted upright and attacked him (just verbal, not with teeth) She doesn't like to be bothered when she's sleeping.

That is what Bella does, if Abby gets up to snuggle with me, she will Attack. lots of noise!!!!!!!!! I thought it was just her being too aggressive. I am glad to her I am not the only one who breaks up fights during the night.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.