Gracie Mae and Porter.... Reunited at last!

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
IMG_2342.jpgIMG_2176.jpgIMG_2380.jpgIMG_2236.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG I can't stand it!!! They are adorable... :luv: How's the potty training going?!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wowza. You've got your hands full! Training two pups at the same time? Only for the fierce and unfearful! LOL Good luck!

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
The potty training is getting better. Gracie is wayyyyy ahead of Porter on this one, but she still has her moments. The first week with both of them, I cried at least once a day. Hahahaha! I literally thought I was going to go crazy. We worked everything out, and through a lot of trial and error, we got their kennel situation straight, have them on pretty routine schedules, and now our only main issue is pee in the crate maybe once a day. That doesn't even bother me at all, considering what it was. Porter was doing EVERYTHING in his crate and then rolling in it. Daily. Several times a day. We joked about his cuteness, and said if he didn't have that going for him, he wouldn't have faired so well during that time. He would be outside for 30-45 minutes, walking, sitting, playing, come in, and just poop.... All while maintaining eye contact.

We absolutely have our hands full but it's ohhhhh so worth it! I know the tough parts now will all be worth it! They're so funny together and make us laugh and smile daily! They're the best cuddle bugs and I like hearing the snores in the background while I'm cleaning the house or working. It's a challenge, but we expected pure chaos going in. We knew it was going to be rough. If we hadn't.... Well, I don't know how we would be doing right now. :)

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
And Gracie, that picture of her in her kennel with her paw out, she does that or sticks both paws out EVERY time she's done eating and is ready to come out. It's hilarious! She looks like she's really being jailed and held captive. Such attitude and so dramatic! :) She's the wiggler of the two and just shakes her head when she gets all excited. It's hysterical!

Staff online

Members online