Gracie Mae and Porter.... Reunited at last!

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Good Sunday Morning! I just had to share with the world that we finally got our girl! As I posted previously, we were dead set on and had decided on getting a baby boy, UNTIL we saw Porter's sister and found out that she hadn't been 'picked' by anyone. Well, after speaking with our breeder, they hadn't actually tried to sell her due to her mildly severe hernia, but we told them we wanted her once she was given a clean bill of health and good to go. IF she was going to a home, we demanded it be our's!

We were able to bring Porter home on August 2nd, and August 1st was the day Gracie had her hernia repair. Our breeder said it may be a week or two, but their vet felt good about the surgery and felt confident that a second surgery wouldn't be necessary. Porter was welcomed into our home, we had the most amazing two weeks with him, he knows our home is his, and yesterday, it all changed! We picked up Gracie Mae at 8:30, and ended up taking Porter with us. It wasn't part of the original plan, but due to our vet only being open 4 hours, we needed to get from our breeders back to our area in less than two hours so we could get Gracie checked out, and get them both their 12 week shots. They saw one another and I think I heard the song playing in the background, "Reunited and it feels soooo goooooodddd!" They bumped into each other and played a little bit, THEN snip! Porter wasn't a fan of this new girl getting a bit of our attention or affection. They have this random affection for one another, and the playing is MOSTLY fun and innocent. Occasionally, Porter takes it too far and ticks her off, but they are a MESS together!

Here is GRACIE MAE! :) I did post an album on my page just so I can have more than a few pictures, but this is her saying HELLO to EBN!!

IMG_1936.jpgIMG_1938.jpgIMG_1950.jpgIMG_1961.jpgIMG_1973.jpgIMG_1981.jpgIMG_2009.JPGIMG_2010.JPGIMG_2006.jpgIMG_2059.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 173

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my GOODNESS!!! These are absolutely precious, especially the one where they are looking at each other in the car!!! I just want to hold these little babies... :heartsign:

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Haha! I have a video of it, but don't have a YouTube set up to upload it. I'm working on it. They were hysterical.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Haha! I have a video of it, but don't have a YouTube set up to upload it. I'm working on it. They were hysterical.

OHhhh I want to see the video!!! LOL

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
can you say TOO CUTE FOR WORDS???? makes me want to find Forde a sibbling so badly!! congrats!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
AWE they are so adorable I just want to hold them and love on them love how they are looking at each other and I think Gracie loves her Daddy LOL

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Omg she is totally adorable 😍congrats! Can't wait to see more picture 😃

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They're adorable little cuddle buddies!

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
Oh.....I remember puppy days! So cute.

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Thank you all! We will definitely have our hands full for a while, but I wouldn't have it any other way. They're both so funny it's unreal! :) I will have to figure the video thing out!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my GOODNESS!!! These are absolutely precious, especially the one where they are looking at each other in the car!!! I just want to hold these little babies... :heartsign:

​Completely agree and that same pic melted my heart too...Congratulations...double trouble!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my, what a little doll, she is just too cute, so congrats on your new addition and that's cool that you got litter mates.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.