JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Inspector Wilson gave his final inspection and approval before I could head to the Post Office this morning to ship out the rescue auction items to the winners on my end.

First, I had to get the goods wrapped up and in one place in accordnce with inspection requirement #12.A in Inspector Wilson's Bullodg OSHA handbook. :whew: not an easy task. :faint:
image.jpg

Then after I got them locked and loaded into the car, Inspector Wilson took over. :nervous:
image.jpg

And so the inspection began. :)
image.jpg

image.jpg

:hmm: there's something peanut buttery and smelly tasty in this package. :drool: [MENTION=8050]Ashleym[/MENTION] I thought the Inspector was going to make me open it for a closer look. I was on pins and needles for a bit. :eek:
image.jpg

:stop: Now what do we have in this package. :bigeyes2:
image.jpg

He raised his eyebrows when looking at this box as he knew there was a :bulldog: in it but since he knew it was stuffed he gave the ok. :up:
image.jpg

After a quick final look by Inspector Wilson and his drool of approval, I was finally able to proceed to the Post Office. :2thumbs:
image.jpg

:judges:

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wow, Wilson is one tough "boss"! And he looks so professional and serious too. I hope you're paying him well Jeannie for all the hard work he does! :lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, I think he gave a very thorough inspection.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Wow Wilson sure looks like a by the books kind of bully :bulldog::whew: . I sure am glad my package passed inspection. Slip Wilson a treat from me... not that I am trying to bribe him for next time... I swear :whistle:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wilson is so cute!!! I think he should apply at the postal service... or maybe PetFlow?!! LOL :bulldog:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Alrighty Wilson, from one professional inspector to another, :yes4: nice job buddy, now give that Green tag for final :detective2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
EXCELLENT work Wilson! Happy, handsome helper Momma has!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great work Wilson! Give your mom a raise for all the hard work she put in to packing up all that stuff! :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Inspector Wilson gave his final inspection and approval before I could head to the Post Office this morning to ship out the rescue auction items to the winners on my end.First, I had to get the goods wrapped up and in one place in accordnce with inspection requirement #12.A in Inspector Wilson's Bullodg OSHA handbook. :whew: not an easy task. :faint:View attachment 52735Then after I got them locked and loaded into the car, Inspector Wilson took over. :nervous:View attachment 52736And so the inspection began. :)View attachment 52740View attachment 52737:hmm: there's something peanut buttery and smelly tasty in this package. :drool: [MENTION=8050]Ashleym[/MENTION] I thought the Inspector was going to make me open it for a closer look. I was on pins and needles for a bit. :eek:View attachment 52738:stop: Now what do we have in this package. :bigeyes2:View attachment 52739He raised his eyebrows when looking at this box as he knew there was a :bulldog: in it but since he knew it was stuffed he gave the ok. :up:View attachment 52741After a quick final look by Inspector Wilson and his drool of approval, I was finally able to proceed to the Post Office. :2thumbs:View attachment 52742:judges:
That is funny..... [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], you can always put a few stamps on Wilson, Sally, Emma or Jack and send them to me for a visit ROFLMAO..... I'll gladly let them share some time with Rocky and Rambo..... hahahahahaha excpet Sally of course, I'd keep her tightly held in my arms for safe keeping, such a sweetie!! :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HaHAHAHAHA!!!!! Boy he is an AMAZING boy!! He really does remind me of the big boss! :bigboss: Thank you Inspector Wilson and you Queenie Jeannie for all the hard work!!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
What would you do without Wilson? He is such a helper and everyone on EBN loves him!:rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.