Inspector Wilson passed the Auction items for shipment

JeannieCO

Queenie
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
873
Location
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Inspector Wilson gave his final inspection and approval before I could head to the Post Office this morning to ship out the rescue auction items to the winners on my end.

First, I had to get the goods wrapped up and in one place in accordnce with inspection requirement #12.A in Inspector Wilson's Bullodg OSHA handbook. :whew: not an easy task. :faint:
image.webp

Then after I got them locked and loaded into the car, Inspector Wilson took over. :nervous:
image.webp

And so the inspection began. :)
image.webp

image.webp

:hmm: there's something peanut buttery and smelly tasty in this package. :drool: [MENTION=8050]Ashleym[/MENTION] I thought the Inspector was going to make me open it for a closer look. I was on pins and needles for a bit. :eek:
image.webp

:stop: Now what do we have in this package. :bigeyes2:
image.webp

He raised his eyebrows when looking at this box as he knew there was a :bulldog: in it but since he knew it was stuffed he gave the ok. :up:
image.webp

After a quick final look by Inspector Wilson and his drool of approval, I was finally able to proceed to the Post Office. :2thumbs:
image.webp


:judges:
 
Last edited:
Wow, Wilson is one tough "boss"! And he looks so professional and serious too. I hope you're paying him well Jeannie for all the hard work he does! :lol:
 
Too funny, I think he gave a very thorough inspection.
 
Wow Wilson sure looks like a by the books kind of bully :bulldog::whew: . I sure am glad my package passed inspection. Slip Wilson a treat from me... not that I am trying to bribe him for next time... I swear :whistle:
 
Wilson is so cute!!! I think he should apply at the postal service... or maybe PetFlow?!! LOL :bulldog:
 
Awesome. He is one tough inspector.
 
Alrighty Wilson, from one professional inspector to another, :yes4: nice job buddy, now give that Green tag for final :detective2:
 
EXCELLENT work Wilson! Happy, handsome helper Momma has!!
 
Great work Wilson! Give your mom a raise for all the hard work she put in to packing up all that stuff! :up:


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
Inspector Wilson gave his final inspection and approval before I could head to the Post Office this morning to ship out the rescue auction items to the winners on my end.First, I had to get the goods wrapped up and in one place in accordnce with inspection requirement #12.A in Inspector Wilson's Bullodg OSHA handbook. :whew: not an easy task. :faint:View attachment 52735Then after I got them locked and loaded into the car, Inspector Wilson took over. :nervous:View attachment 52736And so the inspection began. :)View attachment 52740View attachment 52737:hmm: there's something peanut buttery and smelly tasty in this package. :drool: [MENTION=8050]Ashleym[/MENTION] I thought the Inspector was going to make me open it for a closer look. I was on pins and needles for a bit. :eek:View attachment 52738:stop: Now what do we have in this package. :bigeyes2:View attachment 52739He raised his eyebrows when looking at this box as he knew there was a :bulldog: in it but since he knew it was stuffed he gave the ok. :up:View attachment 52741After a quick final look by Inspector Wilson and his drool of approval, I was finally able to proceed to the Post Office. :2thumbs:View attachment 52742:judges:
That is funny..... [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], you can always put a few stamps on Wilson, Sally, Emma or Jack and send them to me for a visit ROFLMAO..... I'll gladly let them share some time with Rocky and Rambo..... hahahahahaha excpet Sally of course, I'd keep her tightly held in my arms for safe keeping, such a sweetie!! :)
 
HaHAHAHAHA!!!!! Boy he is an AMAZING boy!! He really does remind me of the big boss! :bigboss: Thank you Inspector Wilson and you Queenie Jeannie for all the hard work!!!
 
What would you do without Wilson? He is such a helper and everyone on EBN loves him!:rofl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top