Audrey needs paw circles and prayers

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Sweet, beautiful Aubrey - 13.5 years old! What a wonderful thing when a bully lives into old age! I will keep my fingers, toes, and paws crossed for you and your bully during this difficult time. Make every day happy!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's a beautiful girl! :luv: our thoughts are with you :hug:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:heart:

These dogs come into our lives -- usually after the heartbreak of losing one -- and we love so deeply...even though we know that it cannot last forever. That piece of being human is always so puzzling -- and hopeful at the same time --- to me. My heart breaks for you - it does - because I know how I would feel if it were my pup. When my Mable was diagnosed with heart failure, I remember too considering those difficult decisions. My vet - who is a dear sweet man -- said, When its time, you will know." I couldn't imagine having that kind of wisdom.

OP
C

craig827

Apr 16, 2012
NW Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Audrey & Cooper
auds.jpg
We really appreciate everyone's kind words. We know with her being 13.5 years old she is already on borrowed time but it really hit hard yesterday when the vet gave us the news. She is on antibiotics and steriods for now and is her same old self. I will keep everyone posted as we work through this. Again, thank you all for keeping Audrey and us in your thoughts.

Last edited:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
My prayers and thoughts are with you and Audrey! This is so sad! Hugs and kisses to Audrey!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.