W T Fleas?!??

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I was fulminating Dexter the evening and thought I saw a flea moving around. I always keeps flea comb handy (because I'm OCD or paranoid I guess) and ran it over his rear and sure enough...ONE flea! And I'm like the flea nazi...so full fledged flea attack... Didn't find any more on him, Lola or Paris. They are all getting a bath tomorrow though!!

Anyone else crazy? Lol!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I hate fleas. We rarely have them as our yard gets treated every other month but sometime when the neighbors fail to take care of their yards we will see one or two from time to time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
my guys never had them, but I would be just like you if they ever did... hate the buggers

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
*raises hand jumping up and down* I am a flea nazi too!!! I am always checking Sheldon over and if I even see anything that I think looks like a flea guess who gets a shower.....yep, you guessed it. We have a flea comb in the shower LOL.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
my pack hasn't ever had them, thank God, but many many years ago I had one heck of a time, INFESTATION , found a little thing called micro organism that eats the flea eggs. between bombing and spraying the yard with water and the micro organism, all fleas were history. Since we moved here in 1998 we haven't seen a one, knock on wood, we don't treat for them either. although I do check them regularly , they drove me crazy that time ,,, huh

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
ONE LOTTLE MEASLEY FLEA turns into an all day ordeal, lol. All dogs get baths, bedding washed, and if they even think about itching its FLEA NAZI to the rescue with the flea comb in hand. We don't play round here, lol!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
The crappy thing is ONE damn flea and it's bite will turn into a nightmare for
a dog w/a flea allergy...just one! I had a Golden w/flea allergies, poor baby.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.