Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Oh yes, I told her I'm done with her and my husband told her she needs to just stay away for a while. Oh yes where our new house is being built is over an hour and a half away from where we are now. Woohoo!!!!! :). It's out in the country adjacent to my brother and his family and not far from my mom and dad. We are super excited to be close to my family. We will get help with chasing after the girls and my husband and brother are best friends. We get to build a big fur baby area with doggie doors into the house.

Has just been a drama filled week. But I'm over it all and going to move on.

Good for you!!! That's a bright future right there and an excellent time for a few of life's lessons for your girls. Near as I can tell you are a wonderful Mother who knows what she wants for her children both skin and fur.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I love my tea and coffee. Today at lunch I made hot tea and put it on the coffee table. Ellie and Jagger took turns emptying my cup while I answered the phone. Those stinkers are always into something.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Out soaking up some sun in this chili weather.

Ellie is doing well. Her leg still gives her trouble. But she is still very mobil. My vet wants to wait longer since she is doing well and is walking well with only a small limp. The only time she hurts is when she runs too much or jumps a lot.

She still has high a high anxiety level but isn't as bad.

The mange she had on her neck is almost all cleared up now. Vet said few more rounds of the medicine and she should be fine.

It's taking a while but Ellie is doing well. She is so loving and the sweetest thing ever. She is very protective of Cate.

The pic is how well her neck looks and how almost all her hair has come back.

verabavy.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Out soaking up some sun in this chili weather.

Ellie is doing well. Her leg still gives her trouble. But she is still very mobil. My vet wants to wait longer since she is doing well and is walking well with only a small limp. The only time she hurts is when she runs too much or jumps a lot.

She still has high a high anxiety level but isn't as bad.

The mange she had on her neck is almost all cleared up now. Vet said few more rounds of the medicine and she should be fine.

It's taking a while but Ellie is doing well. She is so loving and the sweetest thing ever. She is very protective of Cate.

The pic is how well her neck looks and how almost all her hair has come back.

verabavy.jpg

She look great... So love hearing her progress

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
WOW!!! She has come a LONG way!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Love love love this! You rock! Your bullies are amazing!! Thank you for rescuing Ellie and sharing with us!

Members online

No members online now.