JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Honestly, today he told her to shut up she was being a bitch. He thinks she has totally lost her mind.

Anytime she has ever come over - like twice in 2 months. She yells at the fur babies to stay away that they drool and are nasty. So, they hate her too

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Honestly, today he told her to shut up she was being a bitch. He thinks she has totally lost her mind.

Anytime she has ever come over - like twice in 2 months. She yells at the fur babies to stay away that they drool and are nasty. So, they hate her too

Gees they live there she doesn't if she doesn't like it don't come over! My husband and I nearly got divorced over his mother. She needs to mind her own business and stay out of yours!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I'm starting to calm a little talked to my husband again. He had to talk to the girls' biological mom. I guess my mother in law has been stirring the **** pot with her too. What a mess.
Today is a day where I do nothing, watch a movie with the kids (skin and fur) and empty a bottle of wine. I will also need some retail therapy.

And I will bet any of you my mother in law will mysteriously show up at my house tonight.

I should just let Ellie have at her. Ellie hates her and always barks at her.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
No don't do that then she will turn your little girl in as vicious and that would only serve to break your girls hearts wine is definitely in order here and retail therapy is definitely required!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
In would never let Ellie do that. But I would be a liar if I said I hadn't thought about it.

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
In would never let Ellie do that. But I would be a liar if I said I hadn't thought about it.

I would have contemplated it myself! And many more ills that could befall her! None fatal but all equally terrible!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I don't care how she treats me but she better not be cruel to my family. I love them dearly. I honestly believe she is jealous of my life and relationship with my husband. She hates that he loves me as much as he does. And we enjoy the same things in life. Our girls and our bullies.
She hates that my family gave us land and my husband and Dad are in the middle of making house plans for us.

I'm over it now now, had my tantrum and got to vent. She can live her miserable, lonely life.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I don't care how she treats me but she better not be cruel to my family. I love them dearly. I honestly believe she is jealous of my life and relationship with my husband. She hates that he loves me as much as he does. And we enjoy the same things in life. Our girls and our bullies.
She hates that my family gave us land and my husband and Dad are in the middle of making house plans for us.

I'm over it now now, had my tantrum and got to vent. She can live her miserable, lonely life.

there ya go... don't let her drag you down with her

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Jenny you have an absolutely beautiful soul its that woman's loss she will miss out on so much of a wonderful loving life and it will be ALL her fault! Your right she probably is jealous and its unfortunate but not a hole lot you can do about it.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Cindy and I went on a pizza and wine run. :) cheap wine and pizza fixes it all lol

Ellie and Jagger each got a piece of pizza. They loved it. They each usually get a "bad" treat once a month

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Your MIL is way too angry which means something is really scaring her. But that is not your burden. You have your wits about you and a great attitude. So sorry you have to deal with this. You sound like you have a great perspective. Both your skin and fur kids are so lucky you can protect them. You are very strong. Wine is good. Pizza too. I admire your strength.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You sound like a WONDERFUL person-and so does your husband. Your M-i-l, is (sounds like) so extremely jealous, that she can't stand it! She is probably miserable-and therefore wants EVERYONE to be miserable. Can't stand it because you and your hubby and kids/dogs are happy!! It's very hard when someone tries to rain on your parade, but hopefully your husband will stand up against her and don't let her ruin your lives together.:hellno: And I hope your property is FARTHER away from her than you are now!
You sound like you are having a great life, great kids-great dogs/ and don't let "Witchipoo" :halloween5:ruin it. If it keeps up, perhaps your hubby needs to ban her from coming at all!
Sic her, Ellie!!:bulldog:

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Thank you for the encouraging posts. I by no means am a perfect person but I want to be a good person so my children see that even in bad times never let yourself be brought down.

My MIL has literally hated me from day 1 that she met me. I honestly feel that she is threatened by me. I have a big personality and am a take charge person.

I just get through day to day doing what I do best. Love and provide for my children and laugh at by bully babies. They are always making us laugh.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Your MIL is way too angry which means something is really scaring her. But that is not your burden. You have your wits about you and a great attitude. So sorry you have to deal with this. You sound like you have a great perspective. Both your skin and fur kids are so lucky you can protect them. You are very strong. Wine is good. Pizza too. I admire your strength.

Thank you. I was raised a by a very strong military parents. And know who I am and where I come from. I learned a long time ago no one controls my happiness but me.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
You sound like a WONDERFUL person-and so does your husband. Your M-i-l, is (sounds like) so extremely jealous, that she can't stand it! She is probably miserable-and therefore wants EVERYONE to be miserable. Can't stand it because you and your hubby and kids/dogs are happy!! It's very hard when someone tries to rain on your parade, but hopefully your husband will stand up against her and don't let her ruin your lives together.:hellno: And I hope your property is FARTHER away from her than you are now!
You sound like you are having a great life, great kids-great dogs/ and don't let "Witchipoo" :halloween5:ruin it. If it keeps up, perhaps your hubby needs to ban her from coming at all!
Sic her, Ellie!!:bulldog:

Oh yes, I told her I'm done with her and my husband told her she needs to just stay away for a while. Oh yes where our new house is being built is over an hour and a half away from where we are now. Woohoo!!!!! :). It's out in the country adjacent to my brother and his family and not far from my mom and dad. We are super excited to be close to my family. We will get help with chasing after the girls and my husband and brother are best friends. We get to build a big fur baby area with doggie doors into the house.

Has just been a drama filled week. But I'm over it all and going to move on.

Members online

No members online now.