JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
My sweet hubby adding on a 100sq foot room so the fur babies can have their own room. Cate is helping :)

ytahy4y5.jpg

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Ellie is so lucky to have found such an amazing family :heart:. You can just see her blossoming in the pictures. Thank you for saving her and sharing your wonderful story.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
We honestly worked and slaved ALL night, the room is almost done. We got up and started early. All that's left is touch up paint and a proper light fixture and they have their own room!!!
8eve7e8a.jpg
adapyry3.jpg

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
We honestly worked and slaved ALL night, the room is almost done. We got up and started early. All that's left is touch up paint and a proper light fixture and they have their own room!!!
8eve7e8a.jpg
adapyry3.jpg

Oh I bet your excited I bet the fur babies are excited....is that aluminium, or is just paint?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh I bet your excited I bet the fur babies are excited....is that aluminium, or is just paint?

It's aluminum - the entire room we double insulated and Jagger has tendencies to try and chew dry wall :( so, this is our attempt for something easy clean and that Jagger can't destroy..... Ellie just keeps watching us with look of " what the...?!" But I am super excited... We are not putting a regular door in. Just a gate so they can be in there but I can still see them.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
It's aluminum - the entire room we double insulated and Jagger has tendencies to try and chew dry wall :( so, this is our attempt for something easy clean and that Jagger can't destroy..... Ellie just keeps watching us with look of " what the...?!" But I am super excited... We are not putting a regular door in. Just a gate so they can be in there but I can still see them.

That is an awesome idea!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

WOW... a full-blown Bulldog room in the house? What lucky puppies

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Ellie and Jagger are loving their new room!!! It's stays nice and cool. Jagger refuses to come out if he thinks I going to make him do something. Ellie keeps dragging all the toys out of the toy box in the living room and stashing them in the back corner.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie and Jagger are loving their new room!!! It's stays nice and cool. Jagger refuses to come out if he thinks I going to make him do something. Ellie keeps dragging all the toys out of the toy box in the living room and stashing them in the back corner.

She is trying to tell you that's where she wants the toy box

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Ellie has gone from the scared girl on the left to the smiling one on the right. I've only had her a short time and she has changed so much. We still have our challenges but she's perfect. I'm still battling her poor face wrinkles :(
ezu5apyh.jpg

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie has gone from the scared girl on the left to the smiling one on the right. I've only had her a short time and she has changed so much. We still have our challenges but she's perfect. I'm still battling her poor face wrinkles :(
ezu5apyh.jpg
But look at that happy face you just can't help but love that face Goodness look at her confidence building she is learning feeling the love you and your family and Jagger are providing for her and you can just see her blossoming. ABSOLUTELY love these pics!!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog

AWESOMENESS~

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh the drama!!!!!! :( last week someone tried to steal Ellie and Jagger out of the backyard thinking they were a breeding pair.... Ellie and Jagger get 20 min. Every morning to just romp and stomp in the back yard while I get their morning food ready. We have a very well fenced back yard with privacy fence. I hear Ellie just barking and having a fit. Someone had opened the side gate and was trying to call them to the road!!!! Little did these idiots know Ellie is very protective of her house and Jagger was freaked out trying to get in the back door. So, I yell " stop or I'll shoot!!!" ( didn't really have a gun just what hubby told me to say if I even wanted anyone to stop.) Then called 911. Also, these idiots didn't realize that my husband is an officer, so the dispatcher and all officers on duty knew it was my house as soon as they heard the address, so there were 3 squad cars before I could hang up. This couple claimed Ellie and Jagger were out and they were trying to get them in the fence. Please!!! Mr. Ray who is animal control and a good friend also showed up. Turns out this couple had been stealing pets and claiming rewards or posting on Craigslist for money!!!! They were both arrested. And I pressed charged for attempted burglary. I am thankful Ellie is protective, she probably scared them away. Also, that Jagger is a Momma's boy and knows where he belongs. My husband thinks these people had watched us and knew I had them both. He said they probably watched me take them out in the front yard and for walks. He said that is the only way they could have know Ellie and Jagger were in the back for that exact 20 min. Cause I do this every morning about 6am then we go for a walk. So, now no more romp and stomp time in the morning, they just get let out to potty, have breakfast and we go for our walk. Sad I can't even let them at in the backyard anymore :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.