Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Ellie making sure Cate has this sprinkler thing under control
ymunahat.jpg

Awe that is wonderful!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Had a night of being spoiled. Got new treats, new bowls and a new fountain. Our old one finally broke down.
nyqe4e3y.jpg
u6agu5y2.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME.... Bulldogs are meant to be overly spoiled! Love the sprinkler shot too!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
The switch to vegetarian diet is exactly what we needed. Even Jagger is making the switch and doing well. Ellie is doing much better with listening and not jumping.

Today was a big day for Ellie. Typically, Ellie walks and paces a lot. Today while in my home office Jagger was of course under my desk on my feet. Ellie had started her typical patrol. After about 10 min I hadn't seen her. I looked around and she was flat out on her side asleep in Jagger's house!!!! This is a big deal she is finally starting to relax. I continued to worked a while then got up to let them out. Ellie didn't even get up when I moved she opened her eyes but didn't get up. I let her out back she did her business and came and payed flat out again by the door. ( Ellie prefers the back yard when it's shady in the morning) Now she is snoring in my bed :). It's so nice to see her relaxed and calm

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Nap time
uhuma8yd.jpg
Jagger prefers a bed
5u8e4evy.jpg
Ellie likes outside by the pool in the shade

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is such wonderful news ... I love hearing how she is coming along and finally starting to show her little bully personality!! :luv:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That is wonderful!!! So happy for everyone!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm late but love this post and all the pics! Thank you for saving that sweet girl....she deserves a loving home and you're it!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Got an orange roll after dinner. Put in on the coffee table to go get my tea. Come back and it's gone!!!!! I ask Jagger and Ellie "who did this?" And point at my empty plate.... Jagger just walks away and this is the look I get from Ellie. Sigh... That was my last orange roll :(
yhurumy8.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Got an orange roll after dinner. Put in on the coffee table to go get me tea. Come back and it's gone!!!!! I ask Jagger and Ellie "who did this?" And point at my empty plate.... Jagger just walks away and this is the look I get from Ellie. Sigh... That was my last orange roll :(
yhurumy8.jpg

what a beauty!!! The cat ate it!!!! ;)

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I wish it would have been the cat.... Maybe some of it would have been left;) But the Crime Boss:bigboss: (Lucy the cat) as we call her, will be out of commission for a while. She goes Monday to get spayed and some retained baby teeth removed and one of her toes removed. ( She also is a rescue and has a weird toe that needs removed)

What would be a good way to keep the bull babies away from her? They all always play and sleep together. Guess I'll just keep the Crime Boss in the bathroom for a week. I tried the baby gate with Ellie and she just knocks it over. If you close her in a room she will try to demolish the door. I may just but the kitty in the XL crate we have. It was for my husbands police K-9 before he passed away. It's huge and I don't think she can get out of it.....

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
She looks so happy!!!! Izzy ate my plum the other day.... for some reason I thought it was safe to put my plum down in the coffee table and go get my water and when I came back it was gone.... no seed... ALL GONE! :nonono:

I wouldnt put a piece of bacon down but my plum?! Serously!

Got an orange roll after dinner. Put in on the coffee table to go get my tea. Come back and it's gone!!!!! I ask Jagger and Ellie "who did this?" And point at my empty plate.... Jagger just walks away and this is the look I get from Ellie. Sigh... That was my last orange roll :(
yhurumy8.jpg

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Awe she says "I sorry Mommy"

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh bacon wouldn't last 3 seconds in our house. If one of the fur babies didn't snatch it up one of our skin kids would!!! :). I never would have thought her to take an orange roll. Cate leaves snack bowls with popcorn, animal crackers, cereal, etc.... On the floor and Ellie never even passes a glance. Guess she just likes sweets

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ellie getting more accustom to the pool
8ejevyby.jpg

She actually LOVES getting splashed
yzaqaqut.jpg

Ellie making sure Cate is okay in the pool
7udatuve.jpg
Just seeing this really makes me happy. What jerks her other owners were t not recognize the love this angel had to give. Bless you for taking her in. I can see that she is a beautiful addition to your family.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.