Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Saving Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by JennyeStear View Post
    I believe Ellie is finally starting to be her true self. She loves to cuddle and is so sweet and loving. She is really great. And now that we have the new medicine the skin and hair on the back of her neck is better.

This is how My husband now watches the races
    Peyton ( my oldest step daughter )
    and Ellie
    Ellie blinked lol

WOOHOO!!! Awesome, just awesome!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card! JennyeStear's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Adore these family pics, I can't believe this is the same bully girl!

Jenney, I hope you know what an amazing job you've done here,
    just awesome, Honey. GOD is well pleased with you, his beautiful
    child...bless you & yours forevermore, wonderful family & home<3
    Ellie is a blessing to our family. She has taught our entire family patience and my kids compassion. They know her story that she came from a bad home. That she just needs love, time and proper care to be the perfect baby . The kids really like her because she is so sweet and gentle and just likes to cuddle. Very girly
    Jennye

Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Default Saving Ellie

Oh gosh, I totally forgot about this until just now. Today, we were out in the garage and Ellie stepped in some pink grease. She just froze mid step, it was so funny. Her look was "ewwwww- get if off - it's gross!!!!!"
    My husband was just trying not to fall over laughing. She would not put her foot down or take a step. He had to carry in her the house and wash her foot. I was cracking up. She is so girly
    Last edited by JennyeStear; 11-10-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Jennye

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Oh gosh, I totally forgot about this until just now. Today, we were out in the garage and Ellie stepped in some pink grease. She just froze mid step, it was so funny. Her look was "ewwwww- get if off - it's gross!!!!!"
    My husband was just trying not to fall over laughing. She would not put her foot down or take a step. He had to carry in her the house and wash her foot. I was cracking up. She is so girly
    Priceless!!!
    e.

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I love the pic where she is looking up at your husband I love them all but that's my favorite such a beautiful girl you got there! Love reading the updates and seeing the pics and how great she looks compared to that very first pic. You and your family are amazing in what y'all have done with her!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I just love hearing all these updates. It's kismet!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

What joy to look at those pics. Such a happy gorgeous Bully girl loved by her beautiful family.

- - - Updated - - -

What joy to look at those pics. Such a happy gorgeous Bully girl loved by her beautiful family.

“Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz

Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

This is a vent/upset post: some language involved :

My mother in law who hates- made the comment to my husband today, " she spends more on those damn dogs then she does the kids"

Excuse me: all 3 of my girls are in dance - I spend $300 a month on dance tuition. Peyton just got $500 in shoes and costumes. Tanner just got $150 I'm costumes and Cate just got $100 in costumes. The older ones have all the name brand clothes and shoes they want. And Peyton just had her hair colored. Which is what I think brought this on. She hates Peyton's hair and said she looks like a whore and that I better get it fixed. Cate has tons of toys, clothes and shoes and our girls go to a private performing arts school. They all have I pad minis and iPods.

So, I get pissed. And blew the "f" up. Which takes a lot for me to get to that point. I told her I spend more money on those girls. They get more stuff then what any other kids get. They are spoiled but respectful and I expect nothing but the best from them.

It's not her damn place to tell me what to do with my kids skin or fur. (Yes they are my step kids but I have had them full time since they were 1 and 4) so when I was 19 ( I'm 27 now) their mom signed legal documents giving my husband and I legal custody and rights to them.

And yes I do spend a LOT on Ellie and Jagger. They too need proper care. And in this house they are not just "dogs" they are family members.

At first I was so mad, she has been sending nasty texts that I care more about those nasty dogs, that my marriage isn't going to last and that I am a horrible mother. Now I think I'm just upset that she is just so cruel and evil. She doesn't see how much the girls love Ellie and Jagger. All the things they learn from them; love, compassion and most of all responsibility and sacrifice.

I told her a few weeks ago I no longer wanted to talk to her that I didn't need her in my or my kids lives. This just confirms it.

Sorry for the long post for anyone who reads it.
    Jennye

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

What does your husband say? You have every right to be angry over the mental abuse heaped on you by a woman who has no idea what or how you spend your money. I feel your pain as I too had a nasty mother in law until she finally got to see what I dealt with every single day.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

Awwww Jennye! Love this story! So glad you were there for Ellie and that you and Jagger are giving her a forever home. Her sad face ripped at my heart...glad there is happy ending!

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

My mother in law who hates- made the comment to my husband today, " she spends more on those damn dogs then she does the kids"

Excuse me: all 3 of my girls are in dance - I spend $300 a month on dance tuition. Peyton just got $500 in shoes and costumes. Tanner just got $150 I'm costumes and Cate just got $100 in costumes. The older ones have all the name brand clothes and shoes they want. And Peyton just had her hair colored. Which is what I think brought this on. She hates Peyton's hair and said she looks like a whore and that I better get it fixed. Cate has tons of toys, clothes and shoes and our girls go to a private performing arts school. They all have I pad minis and iPods.

So, I get pissed. And blew the "f" up. Which takes a lot for me to get to that point. I told her I spend more money on those girls. They get more stuff then what any other kids get. They are spoiled but respectful and I expect nothing but the best from them.

It's not her damn place to tell me what to do with my kids skin or fur. (Yes they are my step kids but I have had them full time since they were 1 and 4) so when I was 19 ( I'm 27 now) their mom signed legal documents giving my husband and I legal custody and rights to them.

And yes I do spend a LOT on Ellie and Jagger. They too need proper care. And in this house they are not just "dogs" they are family members.

At first I was so mad, she has been sending nasty texts that I care more about those nasty dogs, that my marriage isn't going to last and that I am a horrible mother. Now I think I'm just upset that she is just so cruel and evil. She doesn't see how much the girls love Ellie and Jagger. All the things they learn from them; love, compassion and most of all responsibility and sacrifice.

I told her a few weeks ago I no longer wanted to talk to her that I didn't need her in my or my kids lives. This just confirms it.

What a sad and pathetic person your MIL is. Too bad for her. Does your husband stay out of it? She has no right to say anything to you about how you are raising your kids fur or skin. They all are loved, have enough to eat, get attention and have a roof over their heads. All the rest is just details.

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Seriously?? Has she nothing in her own life that she needs to ensure you are just as miserable as she is!? Sounds to that she is jealous of the life you and your husband are able to have and she doesn't. My sister goes through the same thing with her MIL, crazy a$$ beeotch
    e.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Remove Ads