Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Saving Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by JennyeStear View Post
    Ellie has gone from the scared girl on the left to the smiling one on the right. I've only had her a short time and she has changed so much. We still have our challenges but she's perfect. I'm still battling her poor face wrinkles
    But look at that happy face you just can't help but love that face Goodness look at her confidence building she is learning feeling the love you and your family and Jagger are providing for her and you can just see her blossoming. ABSOLUTELY love these pics!!

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

It's aluminum - the entire room we double insulated and Jagger has tendencies to try and chew dry wall so, this is our attempt for something easy clean and that Jagger can't destroy..... Ellie just keeps watching us with look of " what the...?!" But I am super excited... We are not putting a regular door in. Just a gate so they can be in there but I can still see them.
    AWESOMENESS~

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card! JennyeStear's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Oh the drama!!!!!! last week someone tried to steal Ellie and Jagger out of the backyard thinking they were a breeding pair.... Ellie and Jagger get 20 min. Every morning to just romp and stomp in the back yard while I get their morning food ready. We have a very well fenced back yard with privacy fence. I hear Ellie just barking and having a fit. Someone had opened the side gate and was trying to call them to the road!!!! Little did these idiots know Ellie is very protective of her house and Jagger was freaked out trying to get in the back door. So, I yell " stop or I'll shoot!!!" ( didn't really have a gun just what hubby told me to say if I even wanted anyone to stop.) Then called 911. Also, these idiots didn't realize that my husband is an officer, so the dispatcher and all officers on duty knew it was my house as soon as they heard the address, so there were 3 squad cars before I could hang up. This couple claimed Ellie and Jagger were out and they were trying to get them in the fence. Please!!! Mr. Ray who is animal control and a good friend also showed up. Turns out this couple had been stealing pets and claiming rewards or posting on Craigslist for money!!!! They were both arrested. And I pressed charged for attempted burglary. I am thankful Ellie is protective, she probably scared them away. Also, that Jagger is a Momma's boy and knows where he belongs. My husband thinks these people had watched us and knew I had them both. He said they probably watched me take them out in the front yard and for walks. He said that is the only way they could have know Ellie and Jagger were in the back for that exact 20 min. Cause I do this every morning about 6am then we go for a walk. So, now no more romp and stomp time in the morning, they just get let out to potty, have breakfast and we go for our walk. Sad I can't even let them at in the backyard anymore
    Jennye

Real Name
    Buffy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dually
    Likes (Received)

wow, how scarey!! Good thing Ellie was barking and going nuts!! I think she deserves some extra treats for that. So glad you were able to get these scumbags off the street!!

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Wow, sorry to hear that! What about a lock on the gate door? we did that at our old place when we had our dane, more for the fact that she would try and use her nose to lift the latch but it would also deter anyone from opening your gate!

Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    Wow, sorry to hear that! What about a lock on the gate door? we did that at our old place when we had our dane, more for the fact that she would try and use her nose to lift the latch but it would also deter anyone from opening your gate!

That is what we did after our whole fiasco. We normally don't put a lock on that gate cause the kids play house and swing are in the side yard. They go from the side yard to the pool in the back, so we had never locked it. Now it's locked every evening and I unlock it once the kids get home from school the next day.
    Jennye

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Oh the drama!!!!!! last week someone tried to steal Ellie and Jagger out of the backyard thinking they were a breeding pair.... Ellie and Jagger get 20 min. Every morning to just romp and stomp in the back yard while I get their morning food ready. We have a very well fenced back yard with privacy fence. I hear Ellie just barking and having a fit. Someone had opened the side gate and was trying to call them to the road!!!! Little did these idiots know Ellie is very protective of her house and Jagger was freaked out trying to get in the back door. So, I yell " stop or I'll shoot!!!" ( didn't really have a gun just what hubby told me to say if I even wanted anyone to stop.) Then called 911. Also, these idiots didn't realize that my husband is an officer, so the dispatcher and all officers on duty knew it was my house as soon as they heard the address, so there were 3 squad cars before I could hang up. This couple claimed Ellie and Jagger were out and they were trying to get them in the fence. Please!!! Mr. Ray who is animal control and a good friend also showed up. Turns out this couple had been stealing pets and claiming rewards or posting on Craigslist for money!!!! They were both arrested. And I pressed charged for attempted burglary. I am thankful Ellie is protective, she probably scared them away. Also, that Jagger is a Momma's boy and knows where he belongs. My husband thinks these people had watched us and knew I had them both. He said they probably watched me take them out in the front yard and for walks. He said that is the only way they could have know Ellie and Jagger were in the back for that exact 20 min. Cause I do this every morning about 6am then we go for a walk. So, now no more romp and stomp time in the morning, they just get let out to potty, have breakfast and we go for our walk. Sad I can't even let them at in the backyard anymore
    Good Girl Ellie for letting Mommy know someone was in your yard. That is so scary! So glad your hubby is an officer and you got help quickly and YAY!!!! They got arrested and YOU GO GIRL!!! I'd press charges too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

WOW so scary!!! So glad they were arrested! And so happy that both Ellie and Jagger didn't go to them! This is literally my biggest fear!
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

HOLY WOW... that is so great the pups stopped them and you were able to get them arrested!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    HOLY WOW... that is so great the pups stopped them and you were able to get them arrested!
    Yes my babies did well. But the creeps can only be charged with trespassing because there isn't "proof" that my side gate wasn't open I'm hoping they will stay away and not try to come back and do anything to me or the fur babies.
    Jennye

Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

All else is well is our crazy circus we call our life

Ellie and Jagger taking a nap
    Jennye

Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Ellie is doing really well!!!! Her and Jagger are always into something it seems like. They make quite the pair

Jennye

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Remove Ads