cramping

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
2,872
Reaction score
117
Location
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon's hind quarter cramps every now and again he will have trouble with it for a while then it will stop. I make sure he has plenty of water down because I have heard dehydration can cause cramping in the limbs but that doesn't seem to have any bearing on it....Vet doesn't seem to worried about it I just sit down and massage his hind quarters till it quits. Sometimes I wonder if he tightens his muscle up on purpose because he knows I am watching and will massage him...LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top